PDA

View Full Version : Are there any twin bed accomodations/suites off-site close to WDW?

MEG&MINNIE
02-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Do you know of any off-site hotels close to WDW (*with shuttle service) that would have a set of twin beds along with a queen size bed. Looking for a family of 4. Mom,dad, teenage sister and teenage brother.
Thanks in advance.:thumbsup2

griergirl2
02-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Check out the Fairfield Inn Lake Buena Vista, Marriott Village. If you click through the link on mouse savers you can get some fabulous deals. The kid suites have a king bed and a set of bunk beds in a separate area. Free shuttle with mouse savers rate and free breakfast daily. Haven't stayed there myself but looking at it for the fall.

Warren W
02-27-2012, 06:50 PM
How much is it per day?

griergirl2
02-27-2012, 07:26 PM
I checked it out for September 9-15 and it was $59/night, and that was with 4 adults per room.

wiserabbit
02-27-2012, 08:25 PM
Also might want to check out Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway - you'd have a separate bedroom with two queen beds and a living room with pull out sofa (double size) - they serve hot breakfast included and I THINK they have scheduled shuttles.....last time we stayed there it was around $100 per night.....lots of room for everybody....:cool1:

Invisable89
02-28-2012, 06:49 PM
'Lake Buena Vista Resort & Spa' is extremely popular! Here's their website to check the price - http://www.lbvorlandoresort.com (There's many different price options, depending on rate & month).

In a 2 bedroom you get a living room, dining room & kitchen area aswell as a Master Suite, a 2nd twin bedroom & 2nd bathroom. Free shuttle service also.

Edit: You might need to translate $ to on Google as i can't find the option on their website.

:)

MEG&MINNIE
02-29-2012, 08:18 PM
:thumbsup2Thanks for all your responses...I'm looking in to them all ...thanks again !

Brian Noble
03-01-2012, 09:56 AM
*with shuttle service
This is the problem.

None of the non-Disney resort shuttles are as convenient as a Disney resort. Is a car a deal-breaker, or are you just hoping to get by without one?

The Disney resorts that fit your sleeping requirements are the Value suites (AoA or ASMu), a Ft. Wilderness Cabin, a bunk bed room at VWL or AKL, a 1BR at AKV-Kidani or BLT (sleeper chair + sleeper sofa), or a 2BR at an DVC resort. None of these will be cheap, and renting a car plus booking an offsite condo is probably going to be less expensive overall.

The offsite resorts that come closest to the Disney shuttles with your sleeping requirements are the Doubletree Suites in DTD, or a 2BR condo at Wyndham Bonnet Creek. You still need to pay to get between there and the airport, so a car is still a good choice, but these are at least not bad shuttle-wise.

MEG&MINNIE
03-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Thanks again for the updates ...I'll look into these again !:thumbsup2

shell8558
03-01-2012, 01:59 PM
Stayed at the Caribe last year before checking into POR. Really nice place about a mile from Disney with free shuttle. They have 1 bedroom suites with 2 queens and a sleeper sofa, with full kitchen. Super nice. They run about 100.00 a night. They also have mousesaver rates and on Wednesdays their site offers one day sales.

summerrluvv
03-02-2012, 08:22 AM
We stayed in a family suite with two twins and a king bedroom at residence inn off palm. Fabulous hotel. Do a search for my review.

swilshire
03-04-2012, 09:23 AM
The Sheraton Vistana Fountains 2br units have a king in the master and two doubles in the second bedroom.

Sheila

thumbalyna
03-10-2012, 12:12 PM
parkway international has a king in the master and 2 twins in the second bedroom but i am not sure about a shuttle because we had a car

sksjasams
03-29-2012, 02:11 PM
You might want to check out Staybridge Suites in Lake Buena Vista. You can get a 2 bedroom, 2 bath, with full kitchen for a reasonable rate. It always gets good reviews on the boards, and there is disboarder named shelby who posts a link for a friends and family discount for a really great deal.

One bedroom has a king and the other has 2 queens. Scheduled shuttle to the parks, but you would have to do some research on that to see how it is.

Enjoy your trip!