PDA

View Full Version : Bok Tower Gardens

momto1
02-22-2012, 03:19 PM
Has anyone been to Bok Tower Gardens and what was your experience. There is a groupon today for admission and I was thinking about buying one for my August trip. I will be spending the last 4 days of the trip with just my mom and this seems like something she might enjoy. Please let me know what you think!
Lori

JANNYANS
02-22-2012, 07:12 PM
It is a lovely relaxing day out -well worth the drive.The gardens are beautiful as is the house you can go round .The Tower itself is not open but you can sit and listen to the carillon music which is so relaxing .Try to get a photo of the tower in the reflection lake .

MattM
02-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Second the above. Bok Tower is beautiful, and should be blooming now due to the warm winter we've had down here. Its a quick and easy drive down to Lake Wales from Orlando. Head over to downtown Lake Wales while you're there, just a couple of minutes away from Bok Tower. There are some nice shops/restaurants there.

Judyat
02-23-2012, 10:49 AM
We have been twice and like the above posts we really enjoyed it. The Groupon deal there today is a great deal.