PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant delivery Bonnet Creek

canadadoug
02-21-2012, 08:47 PM
We'll be staying at bonnet creek and I'm looking for restaurants that deliver. Ideally local places, not national chains. We'd love to have something delivered after the kids go to bed.

dawnn12
02-21-2012, 09:21 PM
when we stayed there we had to have it delievered to the front office/check in. I dont know if it has changed in the fast few years but i was told you cant have it sent to the buildings

DCTooTall
02-22-2012, 02:55 PM
Because of the number of delivery scams in the tourist areas, Wyndham Bonnet creek limits the places allowed to deliver to the resort. Besides the big 3 pizza chains (dominoes, Pizza hut, and Papa Johns), I think I recall there only being 2 other places allowed to deliver based off the phone messaging.... Flippers and Giordanos. also, because the actual towers require a key to enter, they only deliver to the tower itself and not your room, so you'd have to go to the front drop-off area of each tower to meet the driver.

There is also an on-site pizza place over by Tower 3 that will deliver to your actual room. (As an onsite restaurant, they have access to the towers). the menu is usually on the fridge of each unit.

Non-delivery, there are also a few new restaurants within the hotel located onsite between Towers 3 and 6, as well as the Pool Bars located at the pools by Towers 3 and 4, and the little sandwich shop located by the main lobby.

henrymilathy
08-09-2012, 09:03 AM
As per the comment my friend “DCtootall”you are correct..There are many online food delivery restaurants near by where you are staying..But the hotel”s security guards don't allow delivery boy to enter in the hotel. Because there are some safety issues related to this aspect...So after the delivery at the hotel”s door you 'll have to take it by your own.....