PDA

View Full Version : How cold is the A/C ?

Evasmommy
02-16-2012, 08:47 PM
I'm starting to think about clothes for dinner and shows. I am often cold in air conditioning. Should I be aiming for 3/4 sleeves? How chilly do the dining rooms get?

disneybeachprincess
02-16-2012, 08:54 PM
the a/c can feel cold or chilly...especially if you have been in the sun during the daytime...I always bring a lightweight sweater & a jacket of some type to wear in the evening to dinner & the shows. :love: I love to walk on deck while we sail in the evening too...the breeze & fresh air feel so good (esp the smell of the ocean! ahhh....:lovestruc I can't wait to cruise again! :yay:

extechie rbd/wdt
02-16-2012, 08:57 PM
Some think it's fine, some think it's cold.

Having a "shaul" (is that how you spell it?) or something like it to hand would be good incase you are felling cold after sitting down for a while.

It won't be cold cold, but everyone is different in their comfort temperature!
Your Stateroom you can set to the level you like! :thumbsup2

Ex Techie :)

sissy_ib
02-16-2012, 08:59 PM
I was pretty much always cold. I forgot to bring my cover up to dinner or the lounge a few times and I regretted not having it.

extechie rbd/wdt
02-16-2012, 09:04 PM
I was pretty much always cold. I forgot to bring my cover up to dinner or the lounge a few times and I regretted not having it.

You obviously weren't dancing fast enough in the lounges! :)
:lmao::rotfl2:

Ex Techie :)

pixarmom
02-16-2012, 09:11 PM
I get cold very easily, so I expected that I would need a light sweater in the dining rooms on the Dream last August. I wore halter sundresses to dinner every night and never needed my light sweater - it was very comfortable. But I'll still bring something light and portable along in my bag, just in case!

kcashner
02-17-2012, 12:31 AM
I always bring a sweater or jacket. Sometimes I need it; other times I'm fine without it.

Evasmommy
02-17-2012, 05:48 PM
Thanks everyone. I just ordered some little cardigans and light layers for over things. I'm glad to not hear that it is "FREEZING". :)

onecoolpilot
02-17-2012, 09:03 PM
At home, we typically keep the house at 70-72 degrees, and I was fairly comfortable on the ship. It could have been a little cooler at night in the room, but I wasn't suffering at all.

4HOLIDAYS
02-17-2012, 10:14 PM
I had light weight dresses, and always needed a seater/wrap. The movie theater was extra chilly-DH had to go back to rooms for jackets for everyone.