PDA

View Full Version : How to book Palo

KBT35
02-16-2012, 06:22 PM
Once my online check in window becomes available (Monday) how do I go about booking my ressie for Palo? I've "saved" all the excursions I want us to do but this is not an option for Palo. Will I see as an option during online check-in?
Same with pre booking the club for my son...

Just want to make sure I go to the right areas quickly to book come 12:01! Just slightly EXCITED!!!!! :banana:

Callymum
02-16-2012, 07:17 PM
I booked Palo on my Cruise planner site when the booking window opened.
I think it was under Dining options and reservations.

The saved/Favorites options for Port excursions are there before the window opens, but Palo and the Cabanas, Treatments etc will not be there untill your booking window opens.

I know that it gets booked quickly sometimes, depending on the Cruise month.
If it is a lunch at Palo I believe they are available only on 5 Night Cruises or more so Palo may not show up for the lunch option and only Dinner. :surfweb:

KBT35
02-16-2012, 07:28 PM
I booked Palo on my Cruise planner site when the booking window opened.
I think it was under Dining options and reservations.

The saved/Favorites options for Port excursions are there before the window opens, but Palo and the Cabanas, Treatments etc will not be there untill your booking window opens.

I know that it gets booked quickly sometimes, depending on the Cruise month.
If it is a lunch at Palo I believe they are available only on 5 Night Cruises or more so Palo may not show up for the lunch option and only Dinner. :surfweb:

Thank you!!! It's a 4 night, I want dinner and brunch if they are still available! here's to hoping!!! Can't wait!!!