PDA

View Full Version : Cancelling Dining/Activities

kohsamuichris
02-16-2012, 09:40 AM
Since my last cruise they have changed the website a little. I made a few reservations for cruise activities..dining..jetskis..spa etc and now want to cancel one of them. Can't figure out how to cancel one.

Thanks,
Chris

WiscBill
02-16-2012, 03:06 PM
Since my last cruise they have changed the website a little. I made a few reservations for cruise activities..dining..jetskis..spa etc and now want to cancel one of them. Can't figure out how to cancel one.

Thanks,
Chris

Boy, do I remember that problem from our January Dream cruise. IIRC you can not do it from the ribbon (i.e, the day by day arrangement where you see a picture and then click for a list of activities) but have to go to the cruise summary button, which gives a list of all your activities. Once in that menu, you get a tab that says cancel/add. I can't help more than that since I don't have a cruise on which to practice right now. If that's too frustrating, I would just call DCL directly and have them cancel it.

kohsamuichris
02-17-2012, 01:35 PM
That is kinda what I remember from our August Cruise. But I cannot find that anymore. Can find nothing to cancel online, I know I can call..but there has to be a way to do online.

Anyone cancelled something online recently?

tnkrbell13
02-17-2012, 06:53 PM
I just cancelled some things online, but can't remember what I did.
I do know I had to search a bit for it.
I realize I am no help but at least you know it can be done.