PDA

View Full Version : First cruise Fantasy May 12 2012

CoreyB
02-13-2012, 04:26 PM
Ok so my family is taking our first ever cruise on the Fantasy on May 12 2012. I have researched a ton and have just booked and paid in full and booked airfare. I have a 6 year old DD and a 2 year old DS. Anyone have any tips or things that you would like to share to make our trip the best it can be? I am the type that wants every piece of info I can get. LOL We are just super excited.:yay:

Linda67
02-13-2012, 04:49 PM
We're on the same cruise!
It's only my second cruise so I am no means an expert but my best tip would be to spend plenty of time reading these boards!
You will pick up so much great info from just reading along with some of the threads and I personally think that the Trip Reports are another great resource
If you hop over to the Cruise Meets Board you will find there is already a great group signed up for this particular cruise and plenty of them have kids around the same age as yours
Have fun planning :)

CoreyB
02-13-2012, 07:10 PM
thanks I will have to check that out.

mommyz
02-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Ok so my family is taking our first ever cruise on the Fantasy on May 12 2012. I have researched a ton and have just booked and paid in full and booked airfare. I have a 6 year old DD and a 2 year old DS. Anyone have any tips or things that you would like to share to make our trip the best it can be? I am the type that wants every piece of info I can get. LOL We are just super excited.:yay:

just sent you a PM!

CoreyB
02-13-2012, 07:36 PM
thanks my email is coreybedwell @yahoo.com

tigmickey
02-13-2012, 08:58 PM
I am going to be on the ship too! :cool1:

Search the Disney Cruise website and check out the excursions. I have been on 4 cruises and think it is the best way see the islands.