PDA

View Full Version : How to book a specific cabin?

ProudMommyof2
02-12-2012, 04:22 PM
I am getting ready to book our 1st cruise for April 2013 on the Dream:cool1: I have been doing tons of reading where people say they booked a specific cabin, but I can not see where the website will let you choose a cabin.

Help:confused:

mammacaryn
02-12-2012, 04:23 PM
When you get to the screen to varify a cabin (there will be several choices) there is a box you can enter a specific room for. OR you can call DCL and book and tell them on the phone.

ProudMommyof2
02-12-2012, 06:11 PM
OK - I may be dense. I tried a booking and got all the way to the payment screen and I never saw a place to pick a cabin.

I would call, but I have laryngitis, LOL:laughing:

mammacaryn
02-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Ok, click the check box (circle) for the category you want. It will take you to a screen with a total amount at the top. The box below that says CUSTOMIZE. The next box/section says STATEROOMS. In that box you will see bold print that again says Stateroom, with green type stating the category etc....at the end of that it says CHANGE in blue, click that.
That will take you to a box that says STATEROOM 1. Under that it says Category with the category listed. Under that it says Room Number....not selected. Click SELECT.
The next screen will give a few room selections you can either click, or click the box to fill in your own room number.

ProudMommyof2
02-12-2012, 07:34 PM
mammcaryn-
You ROCK!!! Thanks!