PDA

View Full Version : Turning platinum, Palo perks

Elfinjojo
02-12-2012, 12:14 PM
Ok so I understand that when we become platinum cruisers, is the perk for Palo 1 free meal per cabin or per passenger that is platinum.

ie: a meal free in DH's name and one in mine or just in the cabin name? After all we are both platinum cruisers:confused3

We become platinum on the MV of Fantasy so hope to eat at Palo's for the free meal as we have booked Remy:cool1:

also we sail the following week which will see our two children turn platinum cruiser(yes we cruised one without them:rotfl2:) they are both under 18, but can we use their free Palo pass:confused3, they should get perks too surely :rotfl2:

Alexander
02-12-2012, 12:32 PM
If the MV is your 10th cruise, you are not platinum until you disembark the cruise. Therefore, you won't qualify for platinum perks until your 11th cruise.

lbgraves
02-12-2012, 12:53 PM
Also, it is one dinner per person [whether you dine seperately or together] and only for those 18 or older.

Elfinjojo
02-12-2012, 12:54 PM
I know, we sailed our 10th at new year!, so we should get our Palo perk on the MV

Elfinjojo
02-12-2012, 12:56 PM
Also, it is one dinner per person [whether you dine seperately or together] and only for those 18 or older.

Darn :rotfl2: I was hoping to get extras :lmao:

Paragd911
02-12-2012, 01:31 PM

No I am Platinum, my wife is gold. They give a free meal at Palo for all stateroom occupants (over 18)

kcashner
02-12-2012, 02:48 PM
It is one meal per person cruising in a cabin with a platinum guest or the platinum guest his/herself who is over 18. For instance, if you are platinum and DH is not but you are in the same cabin, you will both get one dinner comped. If you are both platinum, it is still one dinner each comped.

DisneyCruiser83
02-12-2012, 03:22 PM
Also, just to clarify, you have to book it just like any other Palo reservation and they will comp your meal at the restaurant. I recently read about someone who waited until getting on board to ask about her Platinum benefit assuming it was a given. I just wanted to mention that you do have to book it beforehand, especially on the MV if you plan to dine there. HTH! :goodvibes