PDA

View Full Version : Riding 3

Isila
02-12-2012, 01:45 AM
How everything works if you're riding 3 people - mom and two kids? For example how does this works in Buzz lightyear laser blast, Dumbo etc.? I understand story bout ride or It's a small world is no problem. Peter Pan should be no problem. But some other rides? :confused3

elstoleno
02-12-2012, 03:33 AM
On the Buzz ride my mam rides in one car and my brother and I ride in another. We've never done Dumbo so I can't help with that sorry. But I think out of the rides we've done, Buzz and haunted mansion were the only ones where we had to ride separately.

jothp
02-12-2012, 04:14 AM
On Dumbo, orbitron, pinocchio, snow white you can ride as a three without any problem:goodvibes

On buzz they will also let you ride as a three seeing as you have two small children but obviously one of you won't be able to play. Otherwise you would have to have your oldest son ride alone in the car straight before or after you.

In the studios you will be allowed to ride as a three on slinky dog and the parachutes also have groups of 3 seats. On the magic carpets you will be able to ride in the same carpet but they only let 2 on each row.:goodvibes

Isila
02-12-2012, 04:15 AM
My kids are 3 and 6 :confused3