PDA

View Full Version : Shutters 5x7 pics are actually 6x8

whitney105
02-08-2012, 12:39 PM
We bought a 5x7 onboard, a character photo with one of their borders. I got home and realized because of the boarder it actually measures 6x8 so finding a frame was difficult. Just FYI, maybe the shops onboard have frames to fit? I didn't realize until we were home and wish I had checked.

kcashner
02-08-2012, 01:15 PM
The photo sizes are 6 X 8 and 8X10 whether they have borders or not. They have never been 5X7.

Sorry, I don't know where you got the idea that they were 5X7 or if you were just guessing that they were. The signs in Shutters read 6X8. And yes, that's a tough fame size to find.

PartofDisney'sWorld
02-08-2012, 02:23 PM
The photo sizes are 6 X 8 and 8X10 whether they have borders or not. They have never been 5X7.

Sorry, I don't know where you got the idea that they were 5X7 or if you were just guessing that they were. The signs in Shutters read 6X8. And yes, that's a tough fame size to find.

When we were on the Dream in August the CM at Shutters told us our pictures that we wanted to order were 5X7. She told us we could not get our pictures in 6X8 because they were not character photos. This confused me because, like you said, there is nothing there that says there are any photos that are 5X7. But I specifically remember her telling us that they were because she told us we would have to purchase them as 5X7, 2 of the same picture on 1 8X10 sheet (and because she was very rude to us :headache:).