PDA

View Full Version : Bonnet Creek Pool Towel Policy

tjlamphere
02-08-2012, 09:28 AM
Just so I can explain to my wife: at check in, we get pool towels somewhere out near the pool. When done swimming, we exchange them for a clean towel? We don't have to launder our pool towels, do we? My wife would not like that.

So how does it work ??? :eek:

swilshire
02-08-2012, 11:25 AM
I never went to the pool so I can't comment on the pool towels, but you'll probably have to launder your bath towels unless you use the same one for multiple days. I've never seen the problem to throw them in the washer and dryer, but I know some people don't like to do laundry on vacation. I prefer to come home with nearly all our clothes clean, so it's the standard routine for me.

Sheila

tjlamphere
02-08-2012, 12:38 PM
Same with us Sheila...we do a load of laundry at least every other day, and we never go home with many dirty clothes...but for pool towels, most places you get one, then when you are done using it after toweling off, you return it and get a fresh one for next time you go to the pool...and at the end of the trip, you turn your towel in the last time for good, and they mark your name....not the same at WBC ???

mjfisherdc
02-08-2012, 12:40 PM
When we went in Sept we checked them out for the week. However you can exchange them as often as you like. But if you check out 6 for the week, that is how many you need to return at the end of your time there.

We were in building 6 and we checked them out downstairs at the desk that helps you with tickets and other things (not the front desk)

mikehn
02-08-2012, 03:57 PM
There is an activities kiosk where you go to check out clean pool towels. They take your name and room # and give you a receipt for however many towels you checked out. They keep track of the number of towels being checked in and out. So it's important to remember to return/exchange the same amount of towels. At the end of the day, you check them back in at the same kiosk. Or you can exchange them for clean pool towels. You do not have to launder them before you turn them in.