PDA

View Full Version : Is there couples spa treatment that includes

bluejasmine
02-08-2012, 06:19 AM
massage and facials?

Was looking at the Couples choice but I really wanted a facial and wanted DH to get the mens facial and shave.. The couples choice alone is $475 and I just dont know if a couples massage and hot tub time is worth it.

I do know we both want the hot stone massage and then our facials..

Is my only option to pay for two hot stones $190 +$190 +95 mens facial and grooming +my facial $115?

I had hoped to do the the fragapini scalp treatment and then the shampoo and blow dry too..

mybeachbabies
02-08-2012, 09:37 AM
You can pretty much pick whatever treatments you want during the Couple's Choice. You can do a partial massage with a facial, or a partial massage with a wrap, or an entire massage, or an entire wrap...you get the idea :)

My DH and I both chose the hot stone massage, but I think next time I may try either a wrap/massage or a facial/massage.

For us, the alone hot tub time and time spent on the verandah was one of the best parts. But we have four kids and don't get a lot of alone time so it was nice to just reconnect and relax. The massages were good too. My DH was so relaxed he started snoring LOL