PDA

View Full Version : Spa Treatments

MandNCC
02-07-2012, 10:06 PM
Oh NO! I was putting off booking spa treatments because they are so crazy expensive, now of course I am second guessing that because I do think it would be neat to do something but all of what I wanted is booked up! :sad2: Do they open times once aboard? We are 48 days out from sailing. TIA

kcashner
02-07-2012, 10:35 PM
We've been able to book, even at the last minute.

whitney105
02-07-2012, 11:50 PM
DH and I were both able to get appointments for the day we wanted and we scheduled on the 2nd day at sea. You might actually want to book onboard based on what kinds of activities you want to do once you see the schedules. Our treatments were minor, the scalp massage and men's shave so not sure if some other appointments fill up faster.

Purdue Mouse
02-08-2012, 12:10 AM
Oh NO! I was putting off booking spa treatments because they are so crazy expensive, now of course I am second guessing that because I do think it would be neat to do something but all of what I wanted is booked up! :sad2: Do they open times once aboard? We are 48 days out from sailing. TIA

Only a percentage of the total bookings is done online. DCL leaves plenty of openings for on board bookings. Sea days are popular for longer spa treatments and seem to fill up first. I booked a spa :tinker::tinker:manicure on sail day online with no problem. Once I was there, I booked additional treatments.
I also called for an appt. after CC day for a shampoo and blow dry. My hair was frizzed and the room blow dryer was insuffient.
I have heard the Rainforest Pass is a really nice way to enjoy the spa atmosphere with "do it yourself" treatments.

cindy18
02-08-2012, 05:30 AM
Suggestion -- head up to the spa once you board on embarkation day. You will be able to book pretty much anything you want. I have done this several times when the pre-booking availability times did not work. Have fun!

jegsnakkernorsk
02-08-2012, 09:55 AM
I heard there were deals or discounts for booking spa treatments, onboard, the first day. Has anyone experienced this and can share what deals/discounts are like?