PDA

View Full Version : Floridays

valentine92
02-07-2012, 06:39 AM
We just booked a week at Floridays. Looking for reviews on the place, any opinions, pros, cons. any information would be appreciated. Did you use the shuttles to the parks?

IncredibleboysMom
02-08-2012, 09:35 PM
We have stayed here twice and really enjoyed it both times. The condos and pool area are gorgeous. We had a car, so I can't help with shuttle info. There is a Publix grocery store within walking distance.

Mommytwotwins
02-09-2012, 09:10 AM
We stayed in a 3 bed unit with 7 people last October for the 1st time and it was great!!! We usually stay on site at Disney so I was not sure if we would like it but what a difference having a large space to move around in. It was also great after a long day for everyone to have their own space to relax. There is a supermarket next door and we did pick up snacks,drinks and breakfast items. We had a car so did not use the shuttles but be aware that they may not run at the times you need and are much more limited than Disney transportation. Personality I would not stay off site with out a car but that's just me.

Everything was very clean and bathrooms were huge!. We had a great time at the pool and we did get breakfast 1 morning from the cafe,it was good. I will stay here again,it was well worth the money. If you search my posts I did post some pics,and honestly the online pics look just like that in real life.

kimmer
02-10-2012, 08:13 AM
We stayed there on our first trip and really liked it. It was clean, nicely decorated, the rooms were spacious and the resort property was nicely maintained as well. The pool was amazing (great for my three little ones back then!). Didn't really have any complaints at all. Would recommend :thumbsup2

Only reason we've switched to Bonnet Creek is that it's a bit closer to the parks.

Have fun!