PDA

View Full Version : Online checkin question

Princess Yellow
02-07-2012, 12:34 AM
2/7, i.e., Tuesday, is the 75th day before our cruise. Since I live in CA, I got online at 9:00 pm 2/6 to book activities and online checkin. It let me do the activities, but it is not letting me start checkin. We are paid in full. Is there some other reason it will not let me checkin? On the tabs on the left side it still says "Check-in Begins 02/07/2012" under online checkin. A similar notation under Online Activities disappeared at 9:00 when I was allowed to book activities.

Also, is there a way to view (and print) the confirmed onboard activities I booked? When I hit the View Calendar button, it just says "Spa (1)" or "Adult Dining (1)." I would like to print a confirmation.

Thanks!

Bear3412
02-07-2012, 01:00 AM
For some reason DCL has decided to allow their system to MESS WITH US. You can log in at 12:01 EST to make ressies, but you have to wait till 3:01 to check-in and get your port arrival time. Go figure. HTH

Princess Yellow
02-07-2012, 01:23 AM
Thank you so much. I missed that info and thought I was going crazy. They probably do it to get people to do what I've been doing the last 1 1/2 hours--go shopping in the in-room gifts and cruise merchandise pages:rolleyes1.

Bear3412
02-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Your Welcome.

Were you able to get a early port arrival time if that was what you were hoping for?

I'm poor at time zone math.

edit; Moot. You can't do that yet.:sad2:

OK, you now have to stay up for three more hours if you want the earliest port arrival time. I did the math.:cheer2: If you want early spot you need to stay up. You are the last group @ 75 days, soo... most early slots probably filled by now. Hey, but be hopeful. Don't let me put a damper on your experience.:goodvibes

If you are checking in at MCO on depart date, or traveling from WDW, then the 3 am noise may not apply FWIW.

LoveMickey
02-07-2012, 07:54 AM
The same thing happened to me. I thought it was strange that I could not 'check-in' until the next morning. I got up at midnight. :goodvibes

I also had a problem with booking 'others' for Palo.

We are gold club members and I could always book Palo for ourselves and others travelling with me.

This time I could only book Palo for ourselves, not others.

Has anyone else experienced this?