PDA

View Full Version : Engaged

Readytocruisefrompa
02-06-2012, 03:17 PM
My Nephew is proposing to his girlfriend at Castaway on our upcoming 3 day cruise what I am wondering is will they do anything special for them at dinner that night, am I able to arrange something? Any suggestions?

kcashner
02-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Where are they dining? In the main dining rooms, they can get a free "I'm Celebrating" button and dessert. If he has scheduled Palo, they'll get a spun sugar sculpture (really neat, but it won't last long!) You can purchase a cake, flowers, etc. for a fee.

sissy_ib
02-06-2012, 03:22 PM
My Nephew is proposing to his girlfriend at Castaway on our upcoming 3 day cruise what I am wondering is will they do anything special for them at dinner that night, am I able to arrange something? Any suggestions?

If you let the head server know they will bring out a small dessert. You can pre-order a cake to be brought out. Maybe buy a glass of champagne for everyone at the table?

sissy_ib
02-06-2012, 03:26 PM
Where are they dining? In the main dining rooms, they can get a free "I'm Celebrating" button and dessert. If he has scheduled Palo, they'll get a spun sugar sculpture (really neat, but it won't last long!) You can purchase a cake, flowers, etc. for a fee.

Last week at Palo they brought us out a plate that had "Congratulation" written in chocolate and was decorated with chocolate and other sauces. Nice but kinda a waste.