PDA

View Full Version : Onboard reservation and OBC

whitney105
02-06-2012, 12:44 PM
We booked a dummy date while onboard the magic last week and I have a couple questions I didn't think to ask at the time. We designated Dreams Unlimited as TA, so when I want to re-schedule do I call them directly? Also, the dummy is for a 3-night and we will surely do a 7 or 8-night. Will my Disney OBC from booking onboard be $100 since we initially set the reservation for the 3-night or will it be $200 after changing? Thanks for any feedback you have! The reservation desk always had such a long line while onboard, I am so thankful we were able to get this reservation.

Kelsie
02-06-2012, 12:56 PM
Hi :)

If you would email me at DCL.Reservations@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com I will be happy to assist you with changing your onboard booking.

Kelsie

kcashner
02-06-2012, 12:59 PM
You will get the benefits for the cruise you actually sail, not for the 3 night you booked.

For example, we had a $500 special OBC for a 10 night cruise; we moved to a 7 night and stepped down to the then usual $200.

If you move from a 3 to a 7 night, you'll get the benefits of the 7 night. You will need to contact the TA directly to move the cruise.