PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten the MCO Hyatt on Hotwire recently?

colbybug
02-06-2012, 11:20 AM
We haven't cruised for almost a year and a half and am a little rusty! Has anyone tried to get the Hyatt recently that remembers the icons that helps to identify the hotel as they Hyatt MCO?

Thanks so much!
Kathy

SoCaOC-Mom
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM
It's the only 4 star hotel near MCO with a 95% approval rating.

I've see it come up many times but not at a great price. I played around with hotwire checking various dates for almost 10 months just to see if it ever came up at the $59 dollar quote I have seen here and it only happened once.

ruadisneyfan2
02-06-2012, 01:31 PM
Be sure to enter 2 adults/2 kids to make it show up. Anything less and it will allow the Renaissance to pop up. Lately, it seems to only show up maybe 1-2 weeks prior and price is outrageous ($175) except for Sunday nights. That's must be their slowest night. I used to get it often but lately I've given up.

My parents will be cruising with us in Nov & they can get the senior rate which is like $129 + tax. I think that's the best we'll do besides the Stay Certificates.

Tinknalli
02-06-2012, 05:52 PM
I saw it pop up today for 4/13 but at $177. Passed it up. Would have to be a lot cheaper than that for me to give up my $52 /night at the Wingate by Wyndam.

ruadisneyfan2
02-06-2012, 06:05 PM
I saw it pop up today for 4/13 but at $177. Passed it up. Would have to be a lot cheaper than that for me to give up my $52 /night at the Wingate by Wyndam.

Not to mention you could simply book direct from Hyatt.com at that rate or sometimes better with AAA, and have the opportunity to cancel if necessary. I don't know who on earth would buy at that rate.

triciari
02-06-2012, 06:09 PM
I have one booked for 2-25 at aAAA rate of $302! I know that's outrageous, but we get in late. Hoping to get it cheaper.

ruadisneyfan2
02-06-2012, 06:14 PM
I have one booked for 2-25 at aAAA rate of $302! I know that's outrageous, but we get in late. Hoping to get it cheaper.

I'm seeing $294 for a special hypo allergenic room and includes breakfast for 2. Did you get that deal?

Wow, I've never seen it so high. :guilty:

huey578
05-11-2012, 11:48 AM
How far in advance are dates listed for MCO Hyatt on hotwire? I'm looking for a room late October 2012.

ruadisneyfan2
05-11-2012, 01:47 PM
How far in advance are dates listed for MCO Hyatt on hotwire? I'm looking for a room late October 2012.
It varies. There have been times when it shows on my date 3 mos in advance and other times it doesn't show until a week prior.

Lately though, every time I see it, the price is the same as what I can book directly through Hyatt or even higher. :headache:

got2travel
05-11-2012, 02:22 PM
I've seen it show up on lastminuetravel.com frequently for $113 and $114.
Lastminutetravel is like Hotwire where they do not tell you the hotel until after you book. But unlike the guessing game with Hotwire, I've learned how to positively identify the hotel on lastminutetravel.

On the results page, if you hover your cursor over the Description or Maps & Directions hotlink, you will see a link in the bottom of your browswer. Take note of the numbers following the left parenthesis (

On a 2nd browser, open the following link
http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=3037&provider=localTgsProvider

Then replace the 3037 with the number that you received from lastminutetravel. That will then open the page to the hotel that you would 'win' if you purchase through lastminutetravel.

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I have used lastminutetravel for several Disneyland trips and always know exactly what hotel I'm getting.

huey578
05-11-2012, 02:55 PM
Thank you for the information. I will be looking at both site

jsolar
05-11-2012, 05:49 PM
:yay: bump:yay:

disneymagicgirl
05-11-2012, 10:51 PM
Try through Costco as well.
I ended up getting it through Priceline....I think $159.

ruadisneyfan2
05-12-2012, 12:06 AM
Try through Costco as well.
I ended up getting it through Priceline....I think $159.

For less than that you can buy a Stay Certificate directly through Hyatt.
https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/Default.aspx

disneymagicgirl
05-12-2012, 09:20 AM
For less than that you can buy a Stay Certificate directly through Hyatt.
https://www.certificates.hyatt.com/Default.aspx

The availability through Hyatt directly for my dates was limited to more expensive rooms. For some reason Priceline had a regular ole room on their site. I assumed the stay certificate wouldn't be valid for the upgraded rooms through Hyatt.

ruadisneyfan2
05-12-2012, 10:14 AM
The availability through Hyatt directly for my dates was limited to more expensive rooms. For some reason Priceline had a regular ole room on their site. I assumed the stay certificate wouldn't be valid for the upgraded rooms through Hyatt.
Yes, I believe the stay cert is only for standard rooms. :thumbsup2

miry
05-12-2012, 05:06 PM
Lastminutetravel is like Hotwire where they do not tell you the hotel until after you book. But unlike the guessing game with Hotwire, I've learned how to positively identify the hotel on lastminutetravel.

On the results page, if you hover your cursor over the Description or Maps & Directions hotlink, you will see a link in the bottom of your browswer. Take note of the numbers following the left parenthesis (

http://www.touricoholidays.com/en/PageHotelDetail.aspx?hotelId=3037&provider=localTgsProvider

Then replace the 3037 with the number that you received from lastminutetravel. That will then open the page to the hotel that you would 'win' if you purchase through lastminutetravel.

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I have used lastminutetravel for several Disneyland trips and always know exactly what hotel I'm getting.

Thank you sooooo much. I just did this and was able to book the Hyatt for $91 plus taxes (total $103) for September 21, 2012 for my son and I. Thank you so very very much!

ruadisneyfan2
05-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Thank you sooooo much. I just did this and was able to book the Hyatt for $91 plus taxes (total $103) for September 21, 2012 for my son and I. Thank you so very very much!

Wow! It's great to hear that the Hyatt is still with LMT. :cool1: I checked so many times over the past year, without seeing it, that I gave up. Last time we got it was this time last year for our Nov 2011 trip for my parents.

Thanks!

cjnix29
05-12-2012, 06:01 PM
THANK YOU!!! I just got this for our August cruise!!! At LMT for 102! Woo Hoo!!! Oh darn, I realized I didn't put in that we had 3 people. Yikes. Will this be a problem?! Can I just call the hotel?

Also...how do you figure out what the hotel numbers are. LOVE the fact that you can figure out which hotel they are for sure! You gotta tell us the secret! ;)

becpee
05-12-2012, 07:09 PM
So, i'm a little dense, can't figure it out :confused:

duhhh

cjnix29
05-13-2012, 09:32 AM
So, i'm a little dense, can't figure it out :confused:

duhhh

As the PP said. When you bring up the hotel, without the name of it...put your mouse on the "details" or "map and directions". Don't click on it, just hover there. Look down at the lower portion of your screen, where you will have a line of text that will make almost no sense. But there will be a number there, a four digit number. It should be the number that the PP said was for the Hyatt MCO. If this appears, it is the right hotel.

becpee
05-13-2012, 09:46 AM
As the PP said. When you bring up the hotel, without the name of it...put your mouse on the "details" or "map and directions". Don't click on it, just hover there. Look down at the lower portion of your screen, where you will have a line of text that will make almost no sense. But there will be a number there, a four digit number. It should be the number that the PP said was for the Hyatt MCO. If this appears, it is the right hotel.

Thanks, I tried it again (and again) and got my DH to have a go as well.
I'm hovering LOL

Does it matter if you're on Mac or PC? When I hover nothing happens.

Oh well :blush:

Thanks anyway :)

cjnix29
05-13-2012, 11:37 AM
what are your dates? I'll check it. you will see the text in bottom left. a line of characters, and in that line of characters will be a four digit number. You want to keep your cursor arrow on the Description hyperlink, but DON"T click on it. No idea if makes a difference on a mac or pc, I use a pc.

It will just come up at the bottom, your screen wont' change except to bring the text into the bottom left. Look for 4 star Airport area/Orlando. Then you will have to see if the 2825 comes up in the bottom when your cursor is on the description for that hotel. If it does, then you book, and will get the Hyatt Airport.

jas0202
05-13-2012, 12:38 PM

NO WAY!!! I am looking for the same exact night (and have been for a few days) and have NEVER seen it. BUMMER! We have a direct reservation for $159 plus tax and fees, so almost $180 total. Would LOVE to get a better rate. Anyone with experience know if I am out of luck or if it will come back up?

miry
05-13-2012, 06:26 PM
NO WAY!!! I am looking for the same exact night (and have been for a few days) and have NEVER seen it. BUMMER! We have a direct reservation for $159 plus tax and fees, so almost $180 total. Would LOVE to get a better rate. Anyone with experience know if I am out of luck or if it will come back up?

Just checked and its still there. When you get to the page for Orlando click on Airport on the left side of the screen the Hyatt will be the 13th hotel down. Its showing at $91 right now.

becpee
05-13-2012, 06:34 PM
what are your dates? I'll check it. you will see the text in bottom left. a line of characters, and in that line of characters will be a four digit number. You want to keep your cursor arrow on the Description hyperlink, but DON"T click on it. No idea if makes a difference on a mac or pc, I use a pc.

It will just come up at the bottom, your screen wont' change except to bring the text into the bottom left. Look for 4 star Airport area/Orlando. Then you will have to see if the 2825 comes up in the bottom when your cursor is on the description for that hotel. If it does, then you book, and will get the Hyatt Airport.

I was looking for 11 Sep for 1 night if you can have a look that would be great :)

Thanks

ruadisneyfan2
05-13-2012, 06:52 PM
I was looking for 11 Sep for 1 night if you can have a look that would be great :)

Thanks

It's available if you enter just 2 adults. Filter results on the left to show only airport area. Then sort by star rating. Hyatt MCO will be at the top.
4*, $91, 1 mile from airport, in pictures I can tell it's the Hyatt.

becpee
05-13-2012, 07:04 PM
It's available if you enter just 2 adults. Filter results on the left to show only airport area. Then sort by star rating. Hyatt MCO will be at the top.
4*, $91, 1 mile from airport, in pictures I can tell it's the Hyatt.

Thanks so much for doing that, but we're also travelling with a child and in that search it doesn't come up, but at least I know what the rooms are like, i'll keep checking in case it becomes available.

cjnix29
05-13-2012, 07:07 PM
Thanks so much for doing that, but we're also travelling with a child and in that search it doesn't come up, but at least I know what the rooms are like, i'll keep checking in case it becomes available.

It will be fine. Will you be Ok, in a two bed room? When I went to book it, it gave me the same price for a king room as a double room. I hadn't realized that I hadn't put in a child until after I had already booked it. I sent an email to the last minute travel people, and they added my kid, and I had the same rate. You should get the option of a double room when booking it.

becpee
05-13-2012, 07:09 PM
It will be fine. Will you be Ok, in a two bed room? When I went to book it, it gave me the same price for a king room as a double room. I hadn't realized that I hadn't put in a child until after I had already booked it. I sent an email to the last minute travel people, and they added my kid, and I had the same rate. You should get the option of a double room when booking it.

Oh thanks, ill try it and see.

Appreciate the help :)

becpee
05-13-2012, 07:13 PM

I see what you mean, i'll do what you did :goodvibes

If they do it good, if they don't, we're all sharing a big bed :scratchin

Thanks again.

got2travel
05-13-2012, 08:27 PM
Glad to see so many of you have been able to get the Hyatt

binab
05-15-2012, 08:00 AM
Sweet! I'm so glad I saw this - had a ressie for $179 + tax for May 31, but just got it from LMT for $114 + tax. Hotwire was showing it still for $166. Thanks!! :banana:

mmouse37
05-15-2012, 08:45 AM
Wow...that is so cool. I tried the directions and it works...you can tell which hotel is the Hyatt!!!

MJ

SNicksed
05-15-2012, 04:01 PM

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

Brilliant!!! Thanks for the links! :thumbsup2

Ktita
06-05-2012, 09:13 AM
This works great. I actually just found it on LastMinuteTravel.com for $114 for next thurs night.....Thanks

Tooth Fairy
06-05-2012, 09:11 PM
I also used LMT and got it for $114 plus taxes $128.75. Thanks!!!!

jdb in AZ
06-05-2012, 09:44 PM

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

Way cool! What hotels in Anaheim have you used the links on?

Canadian Fan
06-05-2012, 10:13 PM
Thank you for cracking the code and sharing!! I just booked the hyatt MCO for $114 plus tax for 4 adults. Previous quote I had was over $300.

got2travel
06-05-2012, 11:00 PM
Way cool! What hotels in Anaheim have you used the links on?

Red Lion, Holiday Inn on Walnut, Hilton, and Hilton Suites. All usually around $75.

wheelerkidz3
06-05-2012, 11:19 PM
i just tried to use the lmt deal, and it would work for me to book 4 adults but not to book 2 adults and 2 kids. why would that be? the price they give me is 138...is that before tax right?

pershing
08-13-2012, 10:23 AM
The link to that other website for lastminutetravel does not work for me.

I think the website did something to fix that.

pershing
08-13-2012, 10:26 AM
Nevermind I just had to clear cookies.

Thanks again!

HollandmillerFamily
08-14-2012, 04:00 AM

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

This is brilliant! Thank you so much--just saved like $60! :cool1: Heck, I'll be using this site and that little trick for other trips, too! Seriously--you ROCK, got2travel! :cheer2:
FYI to those of you still looking, I couldn't find the hotel on my first search when I was entering two adults and one child. As someone mentioned, it comes up when entering two adults only, searching for four-star hotels, and entering Airport Area.
Thanks, again!

ruadisneyfan2
08-14-2012, 06:09 AM
This is brilliant! Thank you so much--just saved like $60! :cool1: Heck, I'll be using this site and that little trick for other trips, too! Seriously--you ROCK, got2travel! :cheer2:
FYI to those of you still looking, I couldn't find the hotel on my first search when I was entering two adults and one child. As someone mentioned, it comes up when entering two adults only, searching for four-star hotels, and entering Airport Area.
Thanks, again!
That's the part that stinks. We're a family of 4 (and not little kids either) so we definitely need bedding for 4. We could probably squeeze ds12 in a king with us but no way to squeeze ds15.5 too!

sweetpee_1993
08-14-2012, 06:30 AM
WOW!!!

Whoever bumped this thread up, thank YOU!!!! And thanks to got2travel for just saving hubby & me about $65!!! It worked exactly the way it was described! I got the room at the MCO Hyatt on 9/26/12 for $104.56 after taxes & fees vs. the $170+ we were going to be spending. I'm so stinkin' happy!!!! :banana:

Cmbar
08-14-2012, 01:17 PM
Great post, very helpful!

amyngary
08-24-2012, 04:33 PM
I LOVE the disBoards!! I just booked Thanksgiving in Chicago using this trick. I can't wait - we got a 5 star hotel for $112/night !!!

Awesome. I keep looking for the Hyatt MCO for the night before our cruise in the spring, but it hasn't appeared yet.

Thanks so much for the info!

pershing
11-14-2012, 10:28 AM
I brought this thread back 'cause I've been watching this website for my April Vacation and using the trick on how to id the hotels.

Well right now they have a code to get their membership for free PLUS coupons for Nov and Dec.

So, you've been checking like me since reading this thread, joining maybe another way to save. No personal information besides email and your made up password is needed to join.

Hope this helps!

pershing
11-14-2012, 10:38 AM
I guess membership let's you see what you're getting and MCO Hyatt was :

Reservation Details

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9300 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard Orlando Florida 32827
Rooms:1
Room Type:Standard
Adult(s)/Child/ren:2/2
Check In:Apr 09, 2013
Check Out:Apr 10, 2013
LastMinuteTravel Club member
Total Before Discounts: $133.43
Member Discount: $7.47
Member Total: $125.96

You Save: $7.47

I'm not sure if I'm gonna take it as I want a free breakfast. (3 teenage boys) but will look for it on the way home.

mickeymousepuppy
11-14-2012, 01:05 PM
First, thank you for the information to crack the code, and second for the bump! I am looking for an October cruise. I tried 2A&2C, then 4A, then 2A. The only hotel I get with 4 star, in airport area, is the Holiday Inn. Could my date be too far out? Does anyone have any suggestions other than keep trying?

2CME911
11-14-2012, 01:47 PM
deleted

SG101
11-14-2012, 04:03 PM

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

I'm hovering and don't see any line of text on the bottom, and I'm on IE8. I think I have the Hyatt for $99/night at the airport but wanted to verify. Thanks.

Summerl30
11-14-2012, 04:46 PM
I guess membership let's you see what you're getting and MCO Hyatt was :

Reservation Details

Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
9300 Jeff Fuqua Boulevard Orlando Florida 32827
Rooms:1
Room Type:Standard
Adult(s)/Child/ren:2/2
Check In:Apr 09, 2013
Check Out:Apr 10, 2013
LastMinuteTravel Club member
Total Before Discounts: $133.43
Member Discount: $7.47
Member Total: $125.96

You Save: $7.47

I'm not sure if I'm gonna take it as I want a free breakfast. (3 teenage boys) but will look for it on the way home.

I wasn't sure if I'd have problems because I was Canadian, so we paid full price (and since we cut the vacay short, we will still come in WAYYY underbudget), but it doesn't include breakfast. I figure we'd do mcdonalds or starbucks for a light breakfast and then hit the lunch buffet on the ship. we'll also have granola bars for the wait at the port.

pershing
11-15-2012, 09:27 AM
I'm hovering and don't see any line of text on the bottom, and I'm on IE8. I think I have the Hyatt for $99/night at the airport but wanted to verify. Thanks.

you should see it. Put the dates you want for the hotel pick the area you want and then on a particular hotel hover your mouse over 'map and directions' for that particular hotel and to the bottom left where many times while your browser or clicking on a new link, info appears and then disappears. Try this.

Put in for a orlando hotel say 11th of December-on the next page, click airport area and on the next page- hover over the second hotel listed 'map and directions'. In the bottom left of your screen is something like:

javascrip:TGSBookflow.HotelDetailstepo.......(1213 739,..........

the 1213739 is what you're looking for.

Hope that helps

BuffaloFan
11-15-2012, 10:26 AM
I got it this time last year. If you follow the hints here you should have a good idea of which hotel you are going to get.

mickeymousepuppy
11-15-2012, 11:19 AM
you should see it. Put the dates you want for the hotel pick the area you want and then on a particular hotel hover your mouse over 'map and directions' for that particular hotel and to the bottom left where many times while your browser or clicking on a new link, info appears and then disappears. Try this.

Put in for a orlando hotel say 11th of December-on the next page, click airport area and on the next page- hover over the second hotel listed 'map and directions'. In the bottom left of your screen is something like:

Hope that helps

I am able to see the numbers, then I go to the other website to put the numbers in, and none of them are the Hyatt. When I put the numbers you posted, I come up with the Grand Californian. Are you talking about last minute travel?

phoenixleigh
11-15-2012, 01:15 PM
I brought this thread back 'cause I've been watching this website for my April Vacation and using the trick on how to id the hotels.

Well right now they have a code to get their membership for free PLUS coupons for Nov and Dec.

So, you've been checking like me since reading this thread, joining maybe another way to save. No personal information besides email and your made up password is needed to join.

Hope this helps!

Did anybody see this post? They are offering the member ship at last minute travel for free. So you can see the name of the hotel.

SG101
11-15-2012, 02:05 PM

Hope that helps

It finally worked --- but only in Firefox (doesn't work in IE8) --- thanks so much. I got 15257 and it ended up being the Renaissance --- good thing I checked.

Did anybody see this post? They are offering the member ship at last minute travel for free. So you can see the name of the hotel.

Thanks so much for posting --- I signed up, and it's $108.05 per night -- it's a lot cheaper than getting the Hyatt Stay Certificates for $145.

mickeymousepuppy
11-15-2012, 04:18 PM
It finally worked --- but only in Firefox (doesn't work in IE8)

Thank you for the tip about firefox! I have been trying and trying with no success. So this time I joined and used firefox, and got 108.05!:banana:

iloverags2
11-15-2012, 06:01 PM

Hope this helps!

I've searched for the BF code for free membership, but cannot find it. Any chance you can share???

TY!

redheadmc
11-15-2012, 06:13 PM
I tried, but I guess for the dates I want in January they aren't offering, or they are sold out. Bummer:sad1:

SG101
11-15-2012, 06:25 PM
I've searched for the BF code for free membership, but cannot find it. Any chance you can share???

TY!

I used this link (it's on their home page): https://www.lmtclub.com/secure/login.html?registration=true&promocode=PREBLACKFRIDAY

phoenixleigh
11-15-2012, 06:28 PM
I tried, but I guess for the dates I want in January they aren't offering, or they are sold out. Bummer:sad1:

what dates let me look and see? Sometimes it does not hurt to have another set of eyes to help look

iloverags2
11-15-2012, 06:52 PM
I used this link (it's on their home page): https://www.lmtclub.com/secure/login.html?registration=true&promocode=PREBLACKFRIDAY

Thank you! Wow, great deals on this website!

redheadmc
11-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Oh, wow! I was looking for Jan 11th to the 12th. Then going on the Fantasy on Jan 12th.

phoenixleigh
11-15-2012, 07:39 PM
Oh, wow! I was looking for Jan 11th to the 12th. Then going on the Fantasy on Jan 12th.

I found it!:yay: So what I did was I signed up for the free membership. I search for Orlando hotels. I checked the "Airport hotels" so I could narrow it down then I sorted by "Star Rating" and it was the second one down. Hope this works. Also as another poster said are you using Internet explorer or Firefox? I use firefox. Apparently people who use internet explorer are having problems Good Luck:thumbsup2

pershing
11-16-2012, 10:32 AM
:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

:jumping1:

I'm so happy something I found finally let me help somebody here on the boards. For years I have been reaping the rewards of other poster's knowledge. Literally thousand's of dollars saved at this point over the year's.

Yeah!

:sunny::sunny::sunny::sunny:

phoenixleigh
11-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Redheadmc did you find it ok?

redheadmc
11-16-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes! I did the Lastminutetrips. Used the code and found a good rate! $108.00 Pretty good for they MCO Hyatt.

phoenixleigh
11-16-2012, 02:14 PM
glad you found it :cool1:

pjacobi
11-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Be careful! There are TWO Hyatt hotels at MCO airport:

Hyatt Regency and Hyatt Place

The Regency is actually in the airport, but the Hyatt Place is actually a mile away and would require a shuttle bus.

-Paul

pershing
11-18-2012, 04:06 PM
Be careful! There are TWO Hyatt hotels at MCO airport:

Hyatt Regency and Hyatt Place

The Regency is actually in the airport, but the Hyatt Place is actually a mile away and would require a shuttle bus.

-Paul

Yes there are. I'm thinking about staying at Hyatt Place when we arrive late at light 'cause they have free breakfast.

We have a 6 AM flight on the way home, so that'll be the Hyatt Regency.

hbg4
11-20-2012, 01:46 AM
I just signed up with them and their rates seem too good to be true. Has anyone actually stayed in a hotel booked with last minute travel?

ruadisneyfan2
11-20-2012, 06:33 AM
I just signed up with them and their rates seem too good to be true. Has anyone actually stayed in a hotel booked with last minute travel?

Yes, my parents did last Nov. We had flown down the day before them and spent 2 nts at WDW or we would have stayed there too.

drsg
11-20-2012, 03:35 PM

We did it for Oct.and got Hyatt for... I'm gonna say about $126. It was less than with a Stay Certificate.

CherylA
12-10-2012, 04:32 PM
I am looking on LMT for my dates Jan 26-27th and not seeing it, maybe it's too soon? I guess I'll try again in a week.

annmorr
12-10-2012, 04:51 PM
I've been trying to book that weekend using a Hyatt Stay certificate, but each time I call they tell me that there is no availability and that the hotel is pretty well booked then....... so you may not have too much luck using LMT or Hotwire either.
Just thought you might want to check into other options rather than waiting.... we booked at the Hyatt Place instead.

CherylA
12-12-2012, 02:31 PM
I've been trying to book that weekend using a Hyatt Stay certificate, but each time I call they tell me that there is no availability and that the hotel is pretty well booked then....... so you may not have too much luck using LMT or Hotwire either.
Just thought you might want to check into other options rather than waiting.... we booked at the Hyatt Place instead.Thanks for letting me know. That stinks, guess I'll make a $220 AAA reservation for now, I can always cancel.:( we really wanted to stay IN the airport.

Booked a double ADA room (Handicapped accessible was cheaper) with AAA rate though Hyatt website for $188 plus taxes but including breakfast. Not terrible I guess. Cancellation is 24 hrs so I'll keep looking for a better rate.

SG101
12-12-2012, 04:10 PM
Pretty sure the Last Minute Travel free black friday membership is over, but if anyone was looking for a deal to join, it's $10 for now through this link: http://www.bloomspot.com/los-angeles/last-minute-travel-club-4/?utm_campaign=14061&utm_category=weekend-getaways%3Binternational-destinations%3Bdomestic-destinations&clicked=1&utm_content=53806&utm_id=EN-NDIyNTIw&utm_source=BloomEmail&utm_medium=email&bquery=ZW1haWw9c2xnaXJvbiU0MHlhaG9vLmNvbSZ2aWQ9NDI yNTIw&utm_type=daily&utm_nooverride=1&utm_market=la

Mandersons04
12-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks to the government rate, I got Hyatt MCO for my guests traveling with me for $110 total! The most I've ever paid was $155.

stalbertsteve
01-02-2013, 04:47 PM
Thanks for this, greatly appreciated. I signed up and did a quick search for the Caribe Royal for Nov 2013, got a rate of $85 as appose to $130 the hotel is charging right now. We are going to stay there pre DCL cruise

Thanks for this also, greatly appreciated. We hope to use the Hyatt for post DCL cruise night before flying out the next morning. It tested this, all works wonderfully using FireFox.

All I need to do now is book flights from YEG first and than book the pre/post DCL cruise accomodations. I love saving money!

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

shburks
01-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Thanks to the government rate, I got Hyatt MCO for my guests traveling with me for $110 total! The most I've ever paid was $155.

Me, too, and so relieved at the price!

ruadisneyfan2
01-02-2013, 07:08 PM

The Hyatt MCO is 2825.

Hotwire isn't a guessing game. It's the only 4* in the MCO area with a tripadvisor.com rating of 4.5. The problem is that it used to always be there except for maybe peak holiday dates. Now it's so rarely shown, even when I just enter some random dates, it's not listed so I can't depend on being able to book that way.