PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary and Birthday Buttons on the Cruise

lpizzuro123
02-06-2012, 08:05 AM
We are frequent visitors to WDW and have gotten the Anniversary and Birthday buttons that they give out free at Guest Services. We will be on a cruise for our 5th Anniversary and some friends are joining us and it will be one of their birthdays. Are there special cruise specific buttons like they give out at WDW for things like this?

Would love to get some before we get on the ship. I am going to be making some kind of welcome bags for friends that are traveling with us and I would love to have one to put in her bag.

Thanks,
Linda

lbgraves
02-06-2012, 08:20 AM
They used to have them when we started cruising in 2003, but I haven't seen any in a while.

lorimay
02-06-2012, 09:16 AM
On The Magic 2 weeks ago we received the anniversary buttons in the dining room after dinner, the head server brought them over to us.

We also celebrated my daughters birthday on the cruise on the last, he also brought her out a pin with a little individual cake at the end of the evening.

sambycat
02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Cruise specific buttons are to be found at guest services on board. We got a cute just married one with Ariel & Eric. You can try eBay if you *need* them ahead of time. Not sure if birthday buttons are different then WDW so you could get done there as well.