PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Character call on board?

canadakath
02-05-2012, 08:57 PM
My oldest DS has had the joy of Goofy calling him twice on his birthday when we were at WDW. We are now booked for a cruise over youngest DS's birthday next year and he is already talking about his phone call!

Does anyone know if you can get a character phone call while on board? We will be on the Magic in the Med.

Thanks!!!

extechie rbd/wdt
02-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm pretty sure you can't get a regular character call onboard, unless you are in cell phone range and arrange it for your cell no.
You can get the Mickey wake up call about big doing's going on.
Might be cute to book the Mickey wake up call and take him to see Goof at an appearance or activity later that day and say Goof wants to meet him in person, and say loudly that it's your son's b'day when Goof meet's him?

Ex Techie :)

kcashner
02-05-2012, 09:07 PM
I;ve never heard of a character phone call other than the Mickey wake up call (just order a wake up call on your phone and let son answer it!) However, if you remind the character that it is your son's b'day at the meet and greets (which occur several times daily), they will make a big fuss over him. The character experiences on the ship tend to be better than in the parks!:goodvibes

extechie rbd/wdt
02-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Also mention the day to GS and ask if Goof can make your son's day a little bit more magical!
Hopefully a signed picture, note or something might appear! pixiedust:

Ex Techie :)

WDWJonasGirl
02-05-2012, 11:27 PM
Just let them know that it's your son's birthday and they'll do something special for him.