PDA

View Full Version : Just booked the Fantasy for Christmas - opinions needed

sarahandgreg
02-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Hello all,

Just got off my seconf Dream vruise - love that boat ! Whilst onboard I booked the Fantasy for 7 nights - got a heck of a deal so why not - ha ha . Anyway have chosen room 5540 as it has an oversized balcony and is a family sized room instead of my usual 9026 room which is a slightly smaller room with balcony.
As I am going down several decks do you think I have made a good choice as far as location? I know the theater is below us but the shos finish at 8 ish so no noise from them, but a little concerned about kids club even tho its a way away from me - what do you all think? Anyine stayed on deck 5 on the Dream that could give me an opinion?

Thanks

kcashner
02-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Well, cruise snobbery (based on the concept that the higher the deck, the better--think Titanic with steerage in the basement) would say that higher is better. In reality, deck 5 is one of our favorite locations, It is well located to almost everything. No noise issues from kids on the Magic or Wonder. As you noted, the shows are over early although there is always the possibility of a midnight PremEar at sea. I think you did great!

magrudersmakes3
02-05-2012, 05:59 PM
We had 5544 on the Dream and had no issues. You are far enough away from the kids club to have any issues. We never heard anything from the theater. It's a great area - you will love it.