PDA

View Full Version : Radisson Hotel near Celebration

mickeymom923
02-03-2012, 04:29 PM
Has anyone recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel near Celebration off of 192? I went thru Priceline and ended up with the Radisson. The reviews weren't too good. What should we expect?

Thanks,
Bev aka mickeymom923

insoin
02-04-2012, 09:40 AM
I stayed there in Dec of last year. Here is what I experienced:

The hotel seems to have been added on to over the years, so some parts appeared to be new while others dated. Again this is just my observation and I could be totally wrong.

The newer part of the hotel looked really nice. However the older part, which is where I was because I had a great price. It was OK, nothing great. I noticed some issues with things being run down and there was a door that was bent that wouldn't close all the way in a hallway. A pain of glass was missing from one of the entry doors. The beds were rock hard, and everything felt old in the room.

I have no clue what the newer (in my opinion) side of the hotel looked like, as I never got over there. With all that being said I only stayed there one night because the next day I was checking in BLT.

Would I stay there again, yes if it was one night or a couple. But I would hope I got the newer side of the hotel. I would give it 2.5 stars.