PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone offer feedback on Vacation Strategy?

blessedby3
02-02-2012, 05:48 PM
I was looking to book Bonnet Creek and Vacation Strategy has a much better price than Vacation Upgrades. Has anyone used them recently...and could you tell me how it went? Thanks

2wins
02-02-2012, 08:02 PM
There are a few people who have booked VS on the "We Love Bonnet Creek" thread including myself. Some have posted very positive things. However there were a few comments about how the people posting were new users. I have used vacation upgrades twice and can honestly say that Ken & Denise are wonderful. I did book with VS this time for June, as they saved us a considerable amount of money, I would love to hear how anyone elses experience went with Vacation Strategy.

blessedby3
02-03-2012, 10:11 AM
there are a few people who have booked vs on the "we love bonnet creek" thread including myself. Some have posted very positive things. However there were a few comments about how the people posting were new users. I have used vacation upgrades twice and can honestly say that ken & denise are wonderful. I did book with vs this time for june, as they saved us a considerable amount of money, i would love to hear how anyone elses experience went with vacation strategy.

bump:)

blessedby3
02-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Bumping again.....anybody used them recently??

m_fancher
02-04-2012, 10:31 AM
I used VS a few months back for a last minute trip to disney.
Very accomodating and the best rate I could find.
We had absolutely no trouble and will be using them again in the near future.

blessedby3
02-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Thank You! :yay: Glad to hear from someone that has used them recently....and good news too! I appreciate your feedback:thumbsup2

wdwmom0f3
02-04-2012, 09:06 PM
I am also looking to book BC and I got a great quote from VS. I am just waiting to firm up my dates, which should be done this week. Until then I am reading as much as I can about it. So far everything that I have seen has been positive.

blessedby3
02-05-2012, 10:26 PM
I am also looking to book BC and I got a great quote from VS. I am just waiting to firm up my dates, which should be done this week. Until then I am reading as much as I can about it. So far everything that I have seen has been positive.

That is great to hear too!