PDA

View Full Version : Marriott Cypress Harbor room request

Dano1182
01-30-2012, 11:25 AM
We got a grat rate at Cypress Harbor 159.00 for 2 BDRM.We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it.

I do not recall the building name we were in.We were about 2 bldgs from main buildingto the right if facing in from road.It had a view of a lake (pond)with a fountian in in.

Any suggestions for a room request ?

Dano1182
01-30-2012, 11:34 AM
Correction our rate is 218 per night.With 30 food credit.I mixed up to differnt ressies.

jeff968
01-30-2012, 01:40 PM
We usually request building 51 which is to the left of the main building. A quick walk down to the main pool. We love Cypress Harbour. Great resort.

Detailor
01-30-2012, 03:16 PM
We got a grat rate at Cypress Harbor 159.00 for 2 BDRM.We stayed there last year and really enjoyed it.

I do not recall the building name we were in.We were about 2 bldgs from main buildingto the right if facing in from road.It had a view of a lake (pond)with a fountian in in.

Any suggestions for a room request ?

That building that's two to the right of the clubhouse building is Building 54 at the "quiet" end of the lake. It's a nice location for quick access to the Clubhouse Pool, the Marketplace store, the Pavilion Bar and the Grille/Pizza Express. I think that if you liked that one then it should remain on your request list.
With that said, though, we like a broader view of the lake and have enjoyed a few vacations in Building 62 at the end of the lake and next to the activity center/fitness room. It's also in front of the small Bayside Pool area that, at times, can be almost a private pool area - very relaxing - because most guests seem to go to the Clubhouse Pool or the Island Pool. On our most recent Cypress Harbour stay, we were in Building 65 for a couple of weeks and really liked the building's location - a few steps from the Island Pool area and across the bridge from the Clubhouse Pool and all of the amenities by the Clubhouse.
I think you'll enjoy your stay if you're in any of those buildings around the lake. Take a look at the Cypress Harbour resort map (https://www.my-vacationclub.com/common/respages/pdf/resorts/cy/cy_sitemap.pdf) for the location of all of the resort's amenities and buildings.

Dick Taylor