PDA

View Full Version : Coupons for chain restaurants in Orlando?

nichanda
01-30-2012, 06:38 AM
Does anyone have any links or advice on where to find dining coupons for chain restaurants around the Orlando area? Any type of coupon would be great. I know often they will have coupons such as "Buy one Entree get a free Appetizer", or something similar.

Chains such as Olive Garden, TGIFridays, Quiznos, etc (or any others)?
I know there probably won't be many for Disney restuarants, but thought there could be some for chains in the area.

I'm hoping to find some coupons without having to purchase the "coupon book" for Orlando, as I probably wouldn't use most of the offers in there to make it worth while.

Thanks!

Bete
01-30-2012, 07:53 AM
looking for free coupon books once you get there. I remember places having these at their doorsteps like at Walgrens. The tourist office would definitely have them.

If you want to try ahead of time do a search for Orlando restaurant coupons. Do a search for the Orlando tourist office, too and find links there.

Restaurant.com is a great place to get coupons for specific areas. You only pay for what you want. If you wait for a sale the certificates can be had for $2 or $3 a piece and you get $25 off for spending a certain amount.

The entertainment coupon books get cheaper as the year goes on. Why? Because, time has passed to use them; so, they get cheaper on the website. You can browse the website to see what's offered before you buy. Usually one place used can pay for the book. There are some coupons that can be used everywhere.

maggiew
01-30-2012, 08:01 AM
I haven't ever tried this, but can you bring coupons from home? I know my olive garden and red lobster and steak and shake, etc. have coupons in the Sunday paper. I wonder if they would accept these at Disney locations???

Maggie

maggiew
01-30-2012, 08:05 AM
I used a couple of these on our trip to Universal last year. So they are legit. But read the terms and conditions.

http://www.orlandoconventionaid.com/directory_cat_list.php?cat_id=1

Maggie

DisneyEater
01-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Not sure if you have kids but Rainforest Cafe has a few kids eat for $0.99 things on their website that the kids earn.

webprinter
01-30-2012, 08:18 PM
If you join the eclub at Sweet Tomatoes, they send out email coupons every couple weeks.

formill
01-31-2012, 05:41 AM
Denny's will give you 20% off whole bill when you sign up for their club- it is sent in an email and you print it out. Cicis will give you buy one get one free adult buffet. We found with both of those though the coupons will expire within one or two weeks so sign up for their clubs just before you go- Chilli's is the same- but their coupon will most likely be for a free appetizer. Denny's will once in a while now email a 20% off coupon or a different deal. In the little coupon books available everywhere down there you can get 10% off the buffets at Golden Corral, Sizzlers.

nichanda
01-31-2012, 06:36 AM
Thanks everyone. I'm currently living in Canada so I can't bring any from home, as Canadian coupons to not work in the US.

I'll check out the eclubs and look for coupon books once we get down there. We are leaving in a couple of weeks. No kids, but the $0.99 meal would be a great deal if so!

Any one else have advice? I'll take all I can get. We are staying in the downtown disney area, so have access to the restaurants located in and around crossroads. Plus we'll be renting a car for a few days.

Our budget is really tight, so we're looking for a way to ease the food-budget without giving up too much.