PDA

View Full Version : Can I still get 5% off Disney Gift Cards at Target?

Fjobe
01-28-2012, 08:08 PM
I read a thread before Christmas that I could use a Target Debit Card to purchase Disney Gift Cards at 5% off. I went ahead and signed up for the Debit card at that time. Does anyone know if they still give 5% off on Disney gift cards, or did that have something to do with the type of giftcards they had at that time? We are getting ready to pay off a Disney Cruise and Vacation, so this could save us tremendously!

LuLuO
01-28-2012, 08:27 PM
My mom bought us gift cards with her Target CC earlier this month and got the 5% off.

Keira1387
01-28-2012, 10:14 PM
I read a thread before Christmas that I could use a Target Debit Card to purchase Disney Gift Cards at 5% off. I went ahead and signed up for the Debit card at that time. Does anyone know if they still give 5% off on Disney gift cards, or did that have something to do with the type of giftcards they had at that time? We are getting ready to pay off a Disney Cruise and Vacation, so this could save us tremendously!

I applied tonight for the debit card and was told it applies to everything BUT gift cards.

ETA, here are the offical rules, the way it's worded it could just be target gift cards. https://redcard.target.com/redcard/rcw_reward_disclosures_print.jsp

chimilady
01-29-2012, 08:32 AM
I applied tonight for the debit card and was told it applies to everything BUT gift cards.

ETA, here are the offical rules, the way it's worded it could just be target gift cards. https://redcard.target.com/redcard/rcw_reward_disclosures_print.jsp

Disney cards are not considered gift cards though, they're Entertainment cards. ;)

simonsmom
01-29-2012, 09:13 AM
worked for me yesterday
:goodvibes

Keira1387
01-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Disney cards are not considered gift cards though, they're Entertainment cards. ;)

Well thanks!

VBSunGoddess
01-29-2012, 02:05 PM
I just applied for a Target debit card today. Hope it works

minniefan65
01-29-2012, 02:34 PM
You get the 5% on any of the gift cards that are not Target branded. I work at Target and get my 10% discount and the 5% for using the Target debit card. It is a great money saver.

disneymagicgirl
01-29-2012, 02:41 PM
I use it for restaurant gift cards too:thumbsup2

Harters2WDW
01-29-2012, 02:59 PM
This is awesome! Never knew it. Know where I'll be buying my gcs. I knew the Target card as a good thing!

Mama2SeraKay
01-29-2012, 03:00 PM
I do it all the time!!, did it today infect, so I have spending money for dd2 birthday next weekend!!!

iheartpeterpan
01-29-2012, 03:43 PM
I just did this for my upcoming trip, got 5% off no problem.

Fjobe
01-29-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm glad to hear it still works! Thanks!

Free4Life11
01-30-2012, 07:26 AM
What increments are the cards sold in? It doesn't appear like I can use the gift card to purchase tickets via their website (um hello Disney, isn't it 2012?) so can I use multiple gift cards at the gate to buy tickets? Thanks!

iheartpeterpan
01-30-2012, 08:49 AM
My local Target has them in $25 and $50. And yes, you can use multiple gift cards at the gate (plus a Visa gift card... Disney rewards card... etc.) I'm sure they hate to see me coming. ;)

mkauffman
01-30-2012, 11:39 AM
My local Target has them in $25 and $50. And yes, you can use multiple gift cards at the gate (plus a Visa gift card... Disney rewards card... etc.) I'm sure they hate to see me coming. ;)

My local Target only has $50s. I wish they had $25s. :confused:

Michelle

DinahInWonderland
01-30-2012, 11:43 AM
Does anyone know if you can use these gift cards to buy one big gift card at the Disney Store?

I would love to save the 5% to pay for our dining plan, but I'm not too fond of the idea of carrying around 30 giftcards!

AnjieNet
01-30-2012, 02:32 PM
Someone has mentioned before that you can call the number on the back and they'll put all the gift cards onto just one for you. I've never tried it myself, but it wouldn't hurt to make a phone call and ask. :goodvibes

mkauffman
01-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Someone has mentioned before that you can call the number on the back and they'll put all the gift cards onto just one for you. I've never tried it myself, but it wouldn't hurt to make a phone call and ask. :goodvibes

I called and they told me they couldn't do it. She said "you can use multiple gift cards at the gate". I have wondered if you can use gift cards to buy one large gift card at the Disney Store as well.

IBelieveInTheMagic
01-30-2012, 06:23 PM
My local Target only has $50s. I wish they had $25s. :confused:

Michelle
I'm not sure if this would help but this is what I've done in the past when I've travelled with a few gift cards. After I checked in, I gave the gift cards to the front desk and asked them to apply them to my account. I used the "credit" towards our food that we put on our KTTW card. Only one time did a CM tell me that I had to have a balance first in order to apply the cards. It didn't take very long for the CM to apply the cards but I only had about 5 (not 30) :lmao: I'm sure they wouldn't mind doing it. After it's all said and done I ask for a print out so I know it was done successfully and remember to keep the gift cards in case any type of refund needs to be done - they'll refund it back to the gift card I've been told.

Hope this helps,
Heather

Ps. OOPS - I think I quoted the wrong person! This is more directed at DinahInWonderland and not wanting to carry about 30 gift cards - don't blame you :)

AnjieNet
01-31-2012, 02:06 PM
I called and they told me they couldn't do it. She said "you can use multiple gift cards at the gate". I have wondered if you can use gift cards to buy one large gift card at the Disney Store as well.

Darn, that'd be too convenient wouldn't it? Don't have a clue about the Disney Store. I'll ask next time I'm around one though.

DinahInWonderland
01-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Well I called the Disney Store and they said they cannot use gift cards to buy gift cards, so I guess I'll be carrying a whole bunch of cards to Disney! But it's worth it to save $100!

DinahInWonderland
01-31-2012, 05:12 PM
Well I called the Disney Store and they said they cannot use gift cards to buy gift cards, so I guess I'll be carrying a whole bunch of cards to Disney! But it's worth it to save $100!

delmar411
01-31-2012, 06:00 PM
you can use as many GCs as you need to pay for tickets at the gate. And it doesn't take very long. We paid $2200 in $50 GCs for ours. The CM was surprised (and had to check to see if it was ok) but didn't seem annoyed. She had to have another CM pull receipts though as it prints 2 for every GC plus then a super long receipt that was my copy.

IBelieveInTheMagic
01-31-2012, 06:53 PM
Why can't you just make a call one night and pay for everything over the phone with your cards? They will take them one by one, and then you don't have to take any cards with you when you check in. Once it's paid, it's paid.
I'm not the poster above however in my situation this would not have worked to pay for dining out of pocket since you can't create a "credit" balance when you pay over the phone with gift cards. Basically you can only pay your package off and no more so therefore I brought the gift cards to apply to my KTTW charges which was basically dining and a few souvenirs. ;)

Great thought though :)

Heather

chimilady
01-31-2012, 07:24 PM
Does anyone know if you can use these gift cards to buy one big gift card at the Disney Store?

I would love to save the 5% to pay for our dining plan, but I'm not too fond of the idea of carrying around 30 giftcards!

Why can't you just make a call one night and pay for everything over the phone with your cards? They will take them one by one, and then you don't have to take any cards with you when you check in. Once it's paid, it's paid.

la_la
02-02-2012, 10:22 PM
So let me clarify this. I can go to Target, use my Target Visa and buy Disney Gift Cards to save 5%. THEN I can call in and apply the gift card to my trip due balance, correct? Is there any way that I can pay online with the Disney gift card?

I was talking to DH about this and he was like, 'Are you sure, 100% positive that you can go and buy $2500 in gift cards to pay off our trip and we won't be stuck with $2500 in Disney gift cards?' So please clarify for me, or else I could be in big trouble ;-)

delmar411
02-02-2012, 10:30 PM
So let me clarify this. I can go to Target, use my Target Visa and buy Disney Gift Cards to save 5%. THEN I can call in and apply the gift card to my trip due balance, correct? Is there any way that I can pay online with the Disney gift card?

I was talking to DH about this and he was like, 'Are you sure, 100% positive that you can go and buy $2500 in gift cards to pay off our trip and we won't be stuck with $2500 in Disney gift cards?' So please clarify for me, or else I could be in big trouble ;-)

you can pay online as long as it is over $20 each payment. You should be able to verify this yourself by logging into your Disney acct and going to the make a payment section and verifying that GCs are an option listed.

mickey'sbud
02-06-2012, 01:11 PM
I'm editing this page...Please disregard the questions below...I misunderstood several things!
Please clarify further...can 'any' balance on Disney Credit Card be paid with a Disney Gift card?...online?
Are there any restrictions about using a Gift Card to pay Credit Card balances? Do you have experience doing this?

angierae
02-06-2012, 01:16 PM
Please clarify further...can 'any' balance on Disney Credit Card be paid with a Disney Gift card?...online?
Are there any restrictions about using a Gift Card to pay Credit Card balances? Do you have experience doing this?

What do you mean by "credit card balance"? If you owe a balance on your trip you can pay it with your credit card or a Disney gift card.

Are you saying you've already paid the trip off with your credit card? If you are showing a balance on your trip on the Disney website, you can use a gift card to pay it. I just bought $500 worth of gift cards at Target today for $475 and am currently using them to pay off my trip balance. (I have previously made payments on both my personal Visa and other gift cards.)

mickey'sbud
02-06-2012, 01:28 PM
OK...I jumped the gun, I see the difference now! I CANNOT use a gift card to PAY-OFF an OLD trip balance on my credit card. Thanks anyway!
I understand that 'if' I have a 'new' trip booked then gift cards can go toward it before it hits the credit card in full.

I checked my credit card and it says current balances cannot be paid w/ debit or credit cards.....that's what I thot at first and I should of researched it before I asked the question....sorry:blush:

PumpkinQueen
02-06-2012, 11:45 PM
You get the 5% on any of the gift cards that are not Target branded. I work at Target and get my 10% discount and the 5% for using the Target debit card. It is a great money saver.

My goodness, I was under the impression that all gift cards were excluded, not just Target branded. 15% Disney gift cards here I come, I just hope we have some at the store I work at.

LaDonna
02-07-2012, 09:50 AM
I had thought before I had gotten %5 off at Starbucks when using my TargetDebit card, but I tried buying a gift card the other day from the Starbucks inside my Target and it didn't work :(

I'm just planning on picking up a few disney gift cards every week and paying off my trip that way

stefnted
02-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Hi all--does anyone know if the gift cards are available at all Targets or just in certain areas/states? I live in California and have never seen Disney cards in Target. I went looking for them today and did not see any...only things like iTunes, Facebook, stuff like that. Maybe the California Targets don't offer them??

mkauffman
02-07-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi all--does anyone know if the gift cards are available at all Targets or just in certain areas/states? I live in California and have never seen Disney cards in Target. I went looking for them today and did not see any...only things like iTunes, Facebook, stuff like that. Maybe the California Targets don't offer them??

Look in the electronics dept. That's where the rack of all gift cards is located.

Michelle

junebug
02-08-2012, 07:29 AM
Thank you OP! I opened a card today and was able to save some moola on our upcoming trip. Using the gift cards to pay off the ressie by telephone works like a charm!

mom2mikel
02-08-2012, 07:43 AM
Silly question....what else can we use these Disney gift cards for? Park food? Disney stores? We're staying off site but I'm thinking it would be worthwhile to pick up a few if we can use them to buy food and souvies!

TIA!

msmama
02-08-2012, 08:39 AM

Just FYI - I found them at mine BEHIND something else. Luckily my little guy spotted Mickey's ears for me or I was going to give up that day!

(But they were in the same area - in the electronics dept (by the books at mine) with iTunes, Facebook and a bunch of restaurants).

ETA: I had to call to pay off my package. It looks like you are able to use Disney GC's on the website, but it wouldn't work for me. I think maybe you can do it through their automated phone system even (though, if I'm going to talk to any service person on the phone, I like it to be Disney).

angierae
02-08-2012, 09:10 AM
Just FYI - I found them at mine BEHIND something else. Luckily my little guy spotted Mickey's ears for me or I was going to give up that day!

(But they were in the same area - in the electronics dept (by the books at mine) with iTunes, Facebook and a bunch of restaurants).

ETA: I had to call to pay off my package. It looks like you are able to use Disney GC's on the website, but it wouldn't work for me. I think maybe you can do it through their automated phone system even (though, if I'm going to talk to any service person on the phone, I like it to be Disney).

Sometimes the gift cards work on the website, and sometimes I get weird errors. I called and talked to a person and she was more than happy to process all ten of them for me.

iheartpeterpan
02-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Silly question....what else can we use these Disney gift cards for? Park food? Disney stores? We're staying off site but I'm thinking it would be worthwhile to pick up a few if we can use them to buy food and souvies!

TIA!

Anything. I paid for my park tickets. I have used them in the past to pay my hotel/KTTW and to load up a balance on my account. In gift shops. In restaurants.

FYI at the gate this trip I had disney gift cards (a ton of them), a Visa gift card, a Disney rewards card and was going to use my Chase Disney Visa to pay the balance (was $15). The CM told me she could only accept 3 forms of payment on the bill, so I had to keep my Visa gift card and put $65 on my Chase Disney Visa (to get it to 3, instead of 4 forms) - but no problem because i ended up spending it anyway on food. ;)

So if you are going to do this just make sure you keep the "forms" of payment to 3 or less. She did run about 20 cards all together and told me no big deal, they do it all the time and have competitions amongst themselves to see who accepts the most gift cards. :lmao: This was at DHS on Friday.

2DisPrincesses
02-08-2012, 11:31 AM
Anyone have any idea what would happen if i paid my room-only reservation with these cards and then decided to add the dining plan. I believe they would have to refund and rebook. What would they do about the fact that I had used the gift cards?

Maybe I should just wait until I'm sure we're going to add the dining.

courtneydisney
02-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Anyone have any idea what would happen if i paid my room-only reservation with these cards and then decided to add the dining plan. I believe they would have to refund and rebook. What would they do about the fact that I had used the gift cards?

Maybe I should just wait until I'm sure we're going to add the dining.

That's a good idea - I've got a room only right now, and trying to decide if I want to add dining for my solo trip, or bring my own food to save money. I'd be interested in that, too!

Disneynut71
03-31-2012, 03:38 AM
This is awesome!! I just paid off my trip a few days ago and wish I had seen this sooner. I will be going to my local Target and signing up for the debit card tomorrow!!

I still need cards for food and such so at least I can save there and I will remember this for future trips!!

Thanks

sienk1mh
03-31-2012, 08:00 AM
I would consider getting a Traget debit card for getting 5% off at Disney. Does anyone know if applying for this card requires a credit check? My credit is fine, I just don't want an other application on my history. Thanks!

Fjobe
03-31-2012, 12:48 PM
I would consider getting a Traget debit card for getting 5% off at Disney. Does anyone know if applying for this card requires a credit check? My credit is fine, I just don't want an other application on my history. Thanks!

I don't believe it does but can't say for sure. I got Target Debit in December and we refinanced our house shortly after. An inquiry from Target was not on the credit reports we received.

Maddle
03-31-2012, 02:00 PM
But it's a DEBIT card? not a credit card? what do they take the money from?

Disfamily0405
03-31-2012, 02:37 PM
But it's a DEBIT card? not a credit card? what do they take the money from?

the debit card is linked to the checking account that you register when you apply for the debit card, like the debit card you get from your bank.

CatNipRules
03-31-2012, 03:19 PM

It doesn't require a credit check. As long as you've written checks at Target before and never had an NSF fee then you are good to go!

2goofykiddos
03-31-2012, 10:17 PM
I had been thinking about getting this anyway and now I am SOLD!!! Thanks for the info!

LaDonna
04-01-2012, 08:01 AM
I'm excited about this week at Krogers! I'm gonna get $200 in DisneyGift cards which will get me .80 cents off a gallon of gas and if I use my Chase Freedom card %5 back!!!!!!!!!!

Disneynut71
04-01-2012, 08:28 AM
I went there yesterday to sign up...I don't carry my checkbook anymore. Make sure you bring a blank check when you sign up.

WhitGB
04-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Does the 5% work on the prepaid visa/mastercards?

Disfamily0405
04-01-2012, 08:58 AM

not sure about these, I don't think so but with Target the only way to tell really is to purchase one and see.

mickey'sbud
04-01-2012, 12:37 PM
OK so tell how this works regarding a cancelation... If I make a reservation for a 'room only' and I only have to make a deposit of one night, pay it with a gift card----then I have to cancel my ressie...Where does the refund go? Does it go back on the gift card OR back to my bank account because I paid for the gift card with the Target bank card?

CatNipRules
04-01-2012, 12:43 PM

No. It is only on the Target branded Visa card or Debit card. Now the pharmacy rewards would work with it, but the additional 5% for using a Red card or Debit card would not apply.

OK so tell how this works regarding a cancelation... If I make a reservation for a 'room only' and I only have to make a deposit of one night, pay it with a gift card----then I have to cancel my ressie...Where does the refund go? Does it go back on the gift card OR back to my bank account because I paid for the gift card with the Target bank card?

It would go back on the Disney card. Once you've scratched off the pin code on the back the card can not be returned to Target for a refund.

WhitGB
04-01-2012, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=CatNipRules;44482721]No. It is only on the Target branded Visa card or Debit card. Now the pharmacy rewards would work with it, but the additional 5% for using a Red card or Debit card would not apply.

I don't think I asked the question correctly. If I was to use my target red debit card to purchase a prepaid visa/mc would I get the 5% off the purchase?

CatNipRules
04-01-2012, 02:53 PM
[QUOTE=CatNipRules;44482721]No. It is only on the Target branded Visa card or Debit card. Now the pharmacy rewards would work with it, but the additional 5% for using a Red card or Debit card would not apply.

I don't think I asked the question correctly. If I was to use my target red debit card to purchase a prepaid visa/mc would I get the 5% off the purchase?

Ah, my bad. I think you can. I've never tried so I don't know. That's an interesting question. I'll have to ask DH when he gets home from work. Sorry about that.

ban26ana
04-01-2012, 11:58 PM
I had no idea you could get the 5% off gift cards. Thanks so much for the tip!

I wonder if you can pay for the YES program with gift cards. There's no spot for it on the online registration. I wonder if you can call and talk to a CM and make a payment that way. Hmm...

navywifetill2002
04-02-2012, 01:28 AM
I had no idea I could do this!:confused3 I will be getting my next Pharmacy rewards before my final payment is due so I'll be buying DGC's with that and my Red Card to save almost $200 off my trip total!:thumbsup2 I'm so very excited!:cool1: Thanks so much for sharing this information:goodvibes

mommyof3princess27
04-02-2012, 08:27 AM
I had no idea either! Where would the diff gift cards be located? ALl I ever see is the target ones! I could be buying disney ones!

Disfamily0405
04-02-2012, 09:03 AM
I had no idea either! Where would the diff gift cards be located? ALl I ever see is the target ones! I could be buying disney ones!

You can find the Disney Gift Cards in your electronics section usually in the CDs and Books on an endcap. If you can't find them just ask a team member they will point you in the right direction.

CatNipRules
04-02-2012, 10:05 AM
You can find the Disney Gift Cards in your electronics section usually in the CDs and Books on an endcap. If you can't find them just ask a team member they will point you in the right direction.

I had to laugh at this. Not because it's not true, but because of what happened this weekend.

DH (works at Target) and I were in his store shopping on Saturday. Well, I was talking to one of the girls that he works with and a guest came up to her to ask her where the Disney Gift Cards were. The team member looked at the guest with a dumbfounded expression. She said that she didn't think that they sold Disney gift cards. I shook my head and told her that they do.

I then walked her and the guest over to where the gift cards were. LOL! She said that she had no idea that they sold them. Most team members don't know this. Even DH didn't know it until a few months ago.

Then she told me that I needed to come to work there.

mkauffman
04-02-2012, 10:15 AM

They can be tricky buggers to find - but I've always seen them in the electronics department, usually stuffed in with the movies/books/music. This is a great "secret" that I tell everyone!

Disfamily0405
04-02-2012, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=CatNipRules;44489779]I had to laugh at this. Not because it's not true, but because of what happened this weekend.

lol I didn't think about the team members not knowing where they are because my husband works in electronics and called me when he cut open the box to put them on the rack all excited that they were now selling Disney Gift Cards. now that I think about it there are some team members that I am surprised they found the front door to the store. :rotfl:

Padstack
04-02-2012, 11:10 AM
I had no idea you could get the 5% off gift cards. Thanks so much for the tip!

I wonder if you can pay for the YES program with gift cards. There's no spot for it on the online registration. I wonder if you can call and talk to a CM and make a payment that way. Hmm...

We were not able to use gift card to pay for our YES tickets last year.

CatNipRules
04-02-2012, 12:33 PM
lol I didn't think about the team members not knowing where they are because my husband works in electronics and called me when he cut open the box to put them on the rack all excited that they were now selling Disney Gift Cards. now that I think about it there are some team members that I am surprised they found the front door to the store. :rotfl:

Tell me about it. My husband has been with Target for almost 22 years and he has worked in every department in the store and he didn't know.

Some of the team members surprise me and I can't believe they made it through the hiring process.

scootch
04-02-2012, 12:59 PM
I got some today(they were in the cd isle) along with chick-fil-a :lmao: and got the 5% off. Just wish they carried higher denomination than $50.

TheRatPack
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Does anyone know if you can buy Disney gift cards with Target gift cards? Since Disney gift cards are considered 'entertainment' cards. I keep getting those Target gift cards when you buy 2 Tides or 2 Always....etc and forget to use them on my next trip. If I could use them on Disney gift cards though.....that would be a nice bonus :)

MouseloverJD
04-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Does anyone know if you can buy Disney gift cards with Target gift cards? Since Disney gift cards are considered 'entertainment' cards. I keep getting those Target gift cards when you buy 2 Tides or 2 Always....etc and forget to use them on my next trip. If I could use them on Disney gift cards though.....that would be a nice bonus :)

Yes you can. I was able to do this successfully at two different Targets last December. I also hope to do purchase the $50 Disney gift card in May. I currently have $20 in Target gift cards from when I made in-store purchases and anticipate getting a $25 gift card from Mypoints.

Trinity524
04-02-2012, 03:21 PM
Yes you can, I only wish I knew a Target employee! LOL 15% off?? That's like heaven!

Familyof4lovesDW
04-02-2012, 03:22 PM
I got some today(they were in the cd isle) along with chick-fil-a :lmao: and got the 5% off. Just wish they carried higher denomination than $50.

They have them in $50 :confused3 ours only sells them in $25. It takes forever to put them all in lol. Ours are up front by the cash registers with all of he other gc's. No there are not larger denominations in electronics. I looked thanks to the tips on here.

With every $500 you get $25 free. :thumbsup2

ValpoCory
04-02-2012, 03:25 PM

Back in January 2011 I was able to call the number on the back of the Disney Gift Card during business hours and consolidate the cards into one.

mommyof3princess27
04-03-2012, 07:00 AM

Hmm do u have a chick~fil~a near your target too? Maybe this is mandatory- :lmao: I ALWAYS get CFA after target!:lmao:

equinox
04-03-2012, 01:45 PM
They have them in $50 :confused3 ours only sells them in $25. It takes forever to put them all in lol. Ours are up front by the cash registers with all of he other gc's. No there are not larger denominations in electronics. I looked thanks to the tips on here.

With every $500 you get $25 free. :thumbsup2

Is this true about the $25 free for every $500? & also about employees being able to get 15% off on gc's?:upsidedow

Disfamily0405
04-03-2012, 02:19 PM
Is this true about the $25 free for every $500? & also about employees being able to get 15% off on gc's?:upsidedow

The $25 free for every $500 refers to the 5% off with the Target Credit or Target Debit card, you only pay $475 for $500 of gift cards. Target employees get a 10% instore discount and if they have a Target Credit Card or Target Debit card they also get the 5% off. Technically the way the discounts are taken employees only get 14.5%, because they take the employee discount then take the 5% off of that total.

And it is most definitly true, paid for my cruise with gift cards from Target and saved about $435 with my husbands discount and our Target Credit Card.:woohoo:

kymmyk13
04-03-2012, 04:19 PM
I got my Target Debit Card Friday and will start buying Disney GC on each trip. I do need some help. I want to use the cards for dining- TS and QS and souvies. Can I use them for this and are there any exemptions? Thanks.

mcraft17
04-03-2012, 06:42 PM
So we cannot use a Target credit card to do this? We only have the credit card and not sure I want to sign up for another thing. I would pay it off just would be nice to get the extra 5% off. :goodvibes

CatNipRules
04-03-2012, 06:44 PM
So we cannot use a Target credit card to do this? We only have the credit card and not sure I want to sign up for another thing. I would pay it off just would be nice to get the extra 5% off. :goodvibes

Yes. You can use the Target credit card and get the extra 5% off.

mcraft17
04-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Yes. You can use the Target credit card and get the extra 5% off.

Cool! Thanks!:cheer2:

PFW
04-04-2012, 11:33 AM
Does anyone know if Target carries Starbucks gift cards?

CatNipRules
04-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Does anyone know if Target carries Starbucks gift cards?

Yes. Target does carry Starbucks gift cards. I buy them on occasion.:banana:

chimilady
04-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Hmm do u have a chick~fil~a near your target too? Maybe this is mandatory- :lmao: I ALWAYS get CFA after target!:lmao:

So do we!!! :rotfl2: It seems we can't do one without the other!

PFW
04-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Yes. Target does carry Starbucks gift cards. I buy them on occasion.:banana:

Thanks, that is awesome.

I plan on giving my girls a very small easter basket with a gift card this year instead of buying all that candy that they don't need and just ends up getting thrown out. I would get my younger daughter a Disney gift card to use on our trip in August and I'll get my older daughter a Starbucks gift card as she goes there all the time and I bet she would just love it.
Now I just have to figure out a way to ditch the kid for a little while so I can run over to Target LOL

jana616
04-05-2012, 10:25 AM
I am so grateful for learning about this! We owe $1700 on our trip. I had been waiting patiently for my extra 5% pharmacy rewards to come, and it did yesterday. I ran to my Target and cleaned them out of their WDW gift cards-29 in all! :) I got $1450 towards our balance, and calculated that I saved $141 using both my 5% from the debit card and then 5% from the pharmacy rewards. I am so excited! I still need a few hundred dollars more, but was thrilled to save almost 10% on the vast majority of what we need to spend.

chimilady
04-05-2012, 10:35 AM
What are the Pharmacy rewards coupon? That sounds like a great stacking deal!

baseballmickey
04-05-2012, 10:55 AM
I got the Target Debit Card a few weeks ago, and then I tried to buy $1500 worth of disney GCs. Well, apparently there is a limit to how much you can use your card for at first, and they won't tell you the limit. I was only able to buy about $300 on that trip. Then I waited for the transaction to completely go through my bank which took a few days, went back and bought another $300.

They say the "limit" increases as you use the card, but Target will not tell you what your limit is, ever. so it's a guessing game :confused3

I think I may have screwed up their stock of GCs though because I had tried to purchase all $50 cards the first attempt, and when I returned a few days later, all they had were $25. Not sure if my attempt to buy them made them no good?? Or if that Target simply didn't put them back on the shelf??

Don't feel as bad now about not having the stackable pharmacy coupon since I'm limited to $300.

living20057
04-05-2012, 11:24 AM
Are you charged sales tax on the gift card? I'm in VA, and the sales tax is 5%, would my Red Card just break even?

jana616
04-05-2012, 12:26 PM
What are the Pharmacy rewards coupon? That sounds like a great stacking deal!

When you use your Target debit card to pay for prescriptions there, for every 5 Rxs you get filled, they will mail you a card good for one day for an extra 5% off all your purchases (and this includes monthly Rxs as well). So on $1000 worth of cards, you save $50 with the debit card, and then $47.50 more with the pharmacy rewards...so almost 10% total. It's awesome!
I got the Target Debit Card a few weeks ago, and then I tried to buy $1500 worth of disney GCs. Well, apparently there is a limit to how much you can use your card for at first, and they won't tell you the limit. I was only able to buy about $300 on that trip. Then I waited for the transaction to completely go through my bank which took a few days, went back and bought another $300.

They say the "limit" increases as you use the card, but Target will not tell you what your limit is, ever. so it's a guessing game :confused3

I think I may have screwed up their stock of GCs though because I had tried to purchase all $50 cards the first attempt, and when I returned a few days later, all they had were $25. Not sure if my attempt to buy them made them no good?? Or if that Target simply didn't put them back on the shelf??

Don't feel as bad now about not having the stackable pharmacy coupon since I'm limited to $300.

I actually called to ask about this, because I really didn't want to get to the register and have my transaction denied. They said there is no set limit, you just have to build up a "history" with them. She was able to tell me from looking at my account that I had enough history to not be denied when I told her I was hoping to purchase $1,500 worth of merchandise. She did say if it was multiple small items, to break them up a bit and that might help. I did, and had no problems, but I don't know if that really helped or not. FWIW, I've had my card over a year and a half, shop there 2-3 times a week, and have had some big purchases ($150+) over that time, if anyone is trying to guess their history status.

CatNipRules
04-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Here is a brief summary of how it works.

Level # of Checks Max/Cks Rolling Max Total

0 1-3 checks $100 $250

1 3-7 checks $200 $500

2 7-10 Checks $350 $850

3 10-12 checks $500 $1500

4 10+ $1000 $3000

If you have one returned check/debit, you go back down one level.

To go up one level you must meet the # of checks withing a 30 day period.

CatNipRules
04-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Are you charged sales tax on the gift card? I'm in VA, and the sales tax is 5%, would my Red Card just break even?

It depends on the state. Some states do charge sales tax on gift cards and others don't. Looking online it doesn't look like Virginia charges sales tax, but I would ask just to be sure!!

tash439
04-05-2012, 08:44 PM
What increments are the cards sold in? It doesn't appear like I can use the gift card to purchase tickets via their website (um hello Disney, isn't it 2012?) so can I use multiple gift cards at the gate to buy tickets? Thanks!

I am pretty sure you can call and pay for them with the gift cards over the phone.

tash439
04-05-2012, 08:50 PM

You get the 5% off when you use the Target Check Card OR the Target Visa. So, you will be fine using your Target Visa!

bushdianee
04-05-2012, 09:13 PM
I got a $50 card for 10% off just the other day. I used the 5% pharmacy rewards and the 5% for using the Target charge.

mrford
04-05-2012, 09:30 PM
Just got back and had no problem using the gift cards we purchased ahead of time. My son who works at Target purchased them over several transactions. Target was out of stock quite often so every time time he went to work he was looking for them. He received the 14.5% off so we saved quite a bit of money. I called ahead of time and applied them to our dining plan over the phone. We purchased our tickets at WDW with some and applied some to our room for
charging. Worked out great for us. We are DVC so we didn't have to pay for a room in the traditional sense. Note. They do not work at Shades of Green

We did use some target gift cards on a few of the purchases with no issues.

mommyof3princess27
04-06-2012, 08:00 AM

I had that problem too but with little purchases. I used my target debit card to do a few small online purchases and then small target in store for the toys and it got declined when I tried to do the dove deal!:headache: Cashier said maybe u ran out of money. NO :mad: There is plenty of money in there. I called and they said I had to wait for the ones to clear my bank first.... :headache: Iv had it only 2 weeks and already saved over $16! I should have gotten one earlier! :rolleyes1

dionna
04-06-2012, 10:57 AM
Back in January 2011 I was able to call the number on the back of the Disney Gift Card during business hours and consolidate the cards into one.

Has anyone else had luck doing this? I've called on three different days and each time was told they will not merge or consolidate gift cards? :confused3

Wish there was a way to consolidate, because it would make buying these $50 gift cards easier! :)

AnjieNet
04-06-2012, 12:30 PM
Has anyone else had luck doing this? I've called on three different days and each time was told they will not merge or consolidate gift cards? :confused3

Wish there was a way to consolidate, because it would make buying these $50 gift cards easier! :)

I was unsuccessful at doing this a couple months back as well.

Disfamily0405
04-06-2012, 02:43 PM
I was unsuccessful at doing this a couple months back as well.

I had no luck either but I figured my savings were worth the time it took to repeat all of the card numbers to my travel agent. In fact I just got off the phone reading off 17 gift cards to pay off my surprise weekend trip to Disney. The nice Cast Member on the phone thought it was pretty funny. :lmao:

chimilady
04-06-2012, 08:23 PM
We are DVC so we didn't have to pay for a room in the traditional sense.

You can use GCs on your annual dues though.

jana616
04-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I just thought of something and now I am panicking a little bit! I just bought $1,450 worth of gift cards to pay off our package by April 19th. We are using a TA, so I assumed I would just call Disney directly to save me from sending her the info from 29 cards, and then her having to send it to them. Can I do this? I won't have any problems because I used a TA, will I? I'm scared now that I can't use these cards and I'll have tons of gift cards with nothing to do with them!

MickeyHereWeCome!
04-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I just thought of something and now I am panicking a little bit! I just bought $1,450 worth of gift cards to pay off our package by April 19th. We are using a TA, so I assumed I would just call Disney directly to save me from sending her the info from 29 cards, and then her having to send it to them. Can I do this? I won't have any problems because I used a TA, will I? I'm scared now that I can't use these cards and I'll have tons of gift cards with nothing to do with them!

I just used 15 gift cards to pay my deposits on our reservations for August, and we went through a travel agent. We did have to give her the numbers, including pins. She paid Disney using that info, but told me to keep the cards. If we were to cancel, the money would be refunded to the same cards.

I'm excited because I'm saving the 5% using the Target card. I also went through a Scrip travel agent (Scrip is a gift card etc. fundraiser for my daughter's Jump Rope team), so I'm also earning 4% back on the Disney trip and our night at Universal.

suttonal821
04-07-2012, 08:51 PM
Has anyone in NC found Disney GC at their Target? I looked around at my Target today and didn't see any :(

momw/2princesses
04-07-2012, 09:05 PM
Has anyone in NC found Disney GC at their Target? I looked around at my Target today and didn't see any :(

Not sure where you are in NC, but I've seen them at about 6 Charlotte area Targets. They are typically in the electronics or books sections. Good luck!

louey
04-08-2012, 07:11 AM
So far I have purchased $500 worth of cards from Target, so so many more to go ;) Thankfully I have alot of time before our trip :thumbsup2 I just can't wait till we are back at the world :dance3:

suttonal821
04-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Not sure where you are in NC, but I've seen them at about 6 Charlotte area Targets. They are typically in the electronics or books sections. Good luck!

I am just outside of Raleigh. I walked all over the books and electronics area yesterday and didn't see any gift cards other than ones for iTunes.

Vickie46
04-08-2012, 03:51 PM
I am trying to understand what everyone means... Are you saying the giftcards are always 5% off? Or do you have to own a Target Visa?

Disfamily0405
04-08-2012, 04:46 PM
I am trying to understand what everyone means... Are you saying the giftcards are always 5% off? Or do you have to own a Target Visa?

The Target Credit Card and the Target Debit Card give 5% off all purchases from Target.

Disfamily0405
04-08-2012, 04:51 PM
I am just outside of Raleigh. I walked all over the books and electronics area yesterday and didn't see any gift cards other than ones for iTunes.

sometimes you have to look carefully, in fact the Target my husband works for just recently moved the cards to right in the middle of the movies, near the TV series on DVD. I had to ask someone where they were.

Silverscreen
04-08-2012, 06:00 PM

I am up in Wake Forest, and I buy them at our store regularly for our September trip. I have also gotten them at Triangle Town store, and North Hills. Keep looking, sometimes they run out. They are as PP's have said on an end cap next to the CD's with restraunt gc as well:thumbsup2

suttonal821
04-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I am up in Wake Forest, and I buy them at our store regularly for our September trip. I have also gotten them at Triangle Town store, and North Hills. Keep looking, sometimes they run out. They are as PP's have said on an end cap next to the CD's with restraunt gc as well:thumbsup2

Thanks, I think I'll be over by Triangle Town tomorrow so I'll check there!

AInWonderland
04-09-2012, 02:48 PM
Does anyone know if Target sells Southwest gift cards also....that way we could save on the airfare too?

julirina
04-09-2012, 03:35 PM
Bought my girlies some GC's for their easter baskets last week using my brand spankin' new Target debit card. Thanks for the tip. GREAT deal.

However, since our next trip is a budget trip and not a big Disney package, I'm not sure I have a ton of use for GC's. We're staying offsite so no help there; already bought YES tix (and it seems they wouldn't work for those anyway). I'm thinking I might get some for the couple of OOP TS meals we have planned. Does anyone know if I can use a GC toward the gratuity, too, or just the cost of the meal? I know sometimes there are exclusions for tips, alcohol, etc.

Also, does Target happen to sell any gift cards for gas stations we might find along I-95? It would be great to get a break on fuel -- who knows how much that will be by September?!

100AcreWood
04-13-2012, 05:21 PM
Can you use the Disney Gift Cards on food in the parks? We are staying offsite but I would love to stock up on $500 or more of gift cards to use on food.

Thanks!

2dogmom
04-17-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks for the tip. I found some and tested it and it took 5% off, now to go back and buy enough to pay off my trip!

semo233
04-17-2012, 12:56 PM
They also sell the gift cards online if you have enough time to wait for them to be shipped. Just use your Target card to pay!

thelionqueen
04-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Can you use the Disney Gift Cards on food in the parks? We are staying offsite but I would love to stock up on $500 or more of gift cards to use on food.

Thanks!

Yes, you can use Disney Gift Cards just like cash on almost everything in/at any Disney Park, store, online, etc. You can buy food, souveniers, pay for your hotel, pretty much everything. Great to have!!

I worked as a seasonal Team member @ Target over the holidays but don't now. However...my friend works there and he's going to go with me to buy them :)

Quick question...if he uses my Target Debit Card with my pin..we should get the extra 5% right? For a total of 14.5% off?

Also..our Targets have the Disney Gift Cards with no amount on them...so you can choose your amount up to $500! Are we the only ones who have these cards?

Fjobe
04-17-2012, 01:31 PM
They also sell the gift cards online if you have enough time to wait for them to be shipped. Just use your Target card to pay!

That is great! The closest Target to me is an hour away! Thanks!

thepowellslovedisney
04-17-2012, 04:09 PM
I just attempted to buy them online and it states that they are only sold in stores. I just wanted to clarify this.

Silverscreen
04-17-2012, 09:29 PM
Yes, you can use Disney Gift Cards just like cash on almost everything in/at any Disney Park, store, online, etc. You can buy food, souveniers, pay for your hotel, pretty much everything. Great to have!!

I worked as a seasonal Team member @ Target over the holidays but don't now. However...my friend works there and he's going to go with me to buy them :)

Quick question...if he uses my Target Debit Card with my pin..we should get the extra 5% right? For a total of 14.5% off?

Also..our Targets have the Disney Gift Cards with no amount on them...so you can choose your amount up to $500! Are we the only ones who have these cards?

If he uses your debit card he won't be able to get his TM discount. (unless you are a dependant) In fact he can only use his TM discount if he gifts the gc to you or uses his own money. Him buying something for you is against policy, and could get him fired depending on how close they watch it as his store.

CatNipRules
04-18-2012, 09:32 AM

I've never seen those cards. I asked DH about it and he said that al of the Disney cards are in specific amounts. In fact the only gift cards that you can buy with an amount tied to them are Target Gift Cards. I would love to find one that you could put a big dollar amount on.

If you use your debit card with his tem member number, it's grounds for instant termination. DH says that AP checks for those things on a daily basis. He's seen people fired for it. I wouldn't risk it if I were him.

If he has a Target debit card you could always have him purchase it for you and then give him the money. If I was him, I wouldn't risk it though. It's not worth losing his job over......

thelionqueen
04-18-2012, 09:43 AM
I've never seen those cards. I asked DH about it and he said that al of the Disney cards are in specific amounts. In fact the only gift cards that you can buy with an amount tied to them are Target Gift Cards. I would love to find one that you could put a big dollar amount on.

If you use your debit card with his tem member number, it's grounds for instant termination. DH says that AP checks for those things on a daily basis. He's seen people fired for it. I wouldn't risk it if I were him.

If he has a Target debit card you could always have him purchase it for you and then give him the money. If I was him, I wouldn't risk it though. It's not worth losing his job over......

Thanks for the info.! I definitely wouldn't risk anything for him, so I'll just pay cash and not even worry about the extra 5%...10% is just fine with me :)

I actually bought a Disney Gift Card at Christmas that I "thought" I was able to choose the amount (like the Target card)..but I'm thinking maybe I'm confused the two? In any event..I'm going to head on over to that Target and find out for sure..sorry if I gave incorrect information. I'll update this thread once I can confirm :upsidedow

weedles
04-18-2012, 12:05 PM
What an AWESOME thread!! I had no idea about this :cool1: sooo glad to find this info!! It absolutely amazes me just how much you learn on these boards. Thank you to everyone that shares their tips !!!!:cheer2:

Looks like Im making a target run ;)

Echo queen
04-18-2012, 11:06 PM
I'm in. Buying WDW cards at Target.:thumbsup2

Jeanne95
04-18-2012, 11:48 PM
http://www.infoocean.info/avatar3.jpgI applied tonight for the debit card and was told it applies to everything BUT gift cards.

ban26ana
04-19-2012, 12:06 AM
A Disney card is not considered a gift card though. A gift card is a Target gift card. The Disney ones, and all the other ones that are sold, are considered entertainment cards.

semo233
04-19-2012, 03:35 PM
I just attempted to buy them online and it states that they are only sold in stores. I just wanted to clarify this.

WOW! Sorry for the misinformation! I saw them on line and didn't look at the item individually...what a dissapointment!

juliebug
04-19-2012, 03:49 PM
I bought $2000 worth last week. i bought $1000 first because i knew that was my cc limit. then went and paid off my cc and bought the last $350 at that store worked like a charm.

when i was checking out one member said i thought gift cards were limited but said never mind the register didn't have a problem with it.

so in the end i bought $2000 worth of gift cards in one day (3 hours) used my pharmacy 5% and my cc 5% it was great!

CatNipRules
04-19-2012, 03:56 PM
when i was checking out one member said i thought gift cards were limited but said never mind the register didn't have a problem with it.

Gift cards are technically limited to $10,000 per person, per day. This is because some people will use the GC to get around the banking rule. Anything over $10,000 a day is prohibited because it would have to be reported to the IRS.

juliebug
04-19-2012, 06:41 PM
Gift cards are technically limited to $10,000 per person, per day. This is because some people will use the GC to get around the banking rule. Anything over $10,000 a day is prohibited because it would have to be reported to the IRS.

Ahh ok i don't think i will be buying that much:rotfl:

Echo queen
04-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Go juliebug:cool1: I plan to get enough for our ticket upgrade and dining expenses.:beach:

chimilady
04-19-2012, 08:22 PM

Can she buy a Target Gift card, give it to him and have him purchase the Disney GC for her? Oh wait, that doesn't help with the 5% off purchases. Oh well, I tried.

LoveBWVVBR
04-20-2012, 07:08 AM
This is such an awesome idea! I'm definitely doing it before we renew our APs.

100AcreWood
04-20-2012, 07:18 AM
I bought $2000 worth last week. i bought $1000 first because i knew that was my cc limit. then went and paid off my cc and bought the last $350 at that store worked like a charm.

so in the end i bought $2000 worth of gift cards in one day (3 hours) used my pharmacy 5% and my cc 5% it was great!

We just got a Target Redcard so I'm still reading all the rules. So, when you use the Target Pharmacy they send you 5% coupons sometimes? And you can combine those with your regular 5% discount?

Silverscreen
04-20-2012, 09:26 AM
We just got a Target Redcard so I'm still reading all the rules. So, when you use the Target Pharmacy they send you 5% coupons sometimes? And you can combine those with your regular 5% discount?

For every 5 new or transferred perscriptions you get a bonus 5% off shopping day.

emmebear
06-03-2012, 05:09 PM
does anyone know if costco takes disney gift cards to pay the remaining balance?

MrBean
06-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Looks like Disney gift cards are on sale in limited areas. Just checked the current ad for Phoenix, AZ.. http://weeklyad.target.com/phoenix-az-85015/pages#17 they have them on sale this week for $48 (6/3 - 6/9). Looking at the same page #17 all the way at the bottom for our local Target, and it says $50.

So, check your local ads to see if it's available in your area! :thumbsup2

navywifetill2002
06-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Looks like Disney gift cards are on sale in limited areas. Just checked the current ad for Phoenix, AZ.. http://weeklyad.target.com/phoenix-az-85015/pages#17 they have them on sale this week for $48 (6/3 - 6/9). Looking at the same page #17 all the way at the bottom for our local Target, and it says $50.

So, check your local ads to see if it's available in your area! :thumbsup2

I just got so excited then checked my ad and and mine said $50:headache: I think I'll go check tomorrow and see if they're marked less on the shelf.

camlace
06-04-2012, 05:43 AM
I just got so excited then checked my ad and and mine said $50:headache: I think I'll go check tomorrow and see if they're marked less on the shelf.

mine says $50 as well...so why post it in the sale flyer :confused3

SUSIEQ
06-04-2012, 05:51 AM
Darn, my ad also says $50.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

java
06-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Check in store anyway sometimes mine are marked down even if the ad says they are not. But now that I searched the Arizona ad I can't get back to NJ it's not loading the change adress:confused3

Beltique
06-04-2012, 09:12 AM
My ad says $46 here in Seattle! Going today!

CatNipRules
06-04-2012, 10:20 AM
My ad says it's $50. Ads in different regions are going to have different prices on everything. You can try going into the stores, but they will probably be whatever price they have in the ad.....

dsnydaddy
06-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Has anyone tried to payoff their DCL reservation through Dreams Unlimited with them? Reason I ask is that DU has a policy of minimum $100 payment increments. So, I'd have to use two cards but I'm not sure how to do that with their website. Would I persue that avenue with my TA via email?

MrBean
06-04-2012, 11:51 AM
My ad says $46 here in Seattle! Going today!

Wow!!! That's over 12% off with the Red card.. might have to bribe my relatives in WA to pick some up for me :thumbsup2

BunBun
06-04-2012, 12:52 PM
Woohoo! We shoot, we score! Conroe area Targets have their Disney gift cards on sale for $44.00. The Conroe store is out (I bought the last nine, sorry.) The Woodlands has about 25 left. The store computer says the Magnolia store has 57 in stock. I highly suggest you call your store before you make a trip out. The item number is: #276030021

Hope this helps someone!

SUSIEQ
06-04-2012, 01:54 PM
Woohoo! We shoot, we score! Conroe area Targets have their Disney gift cards on sale for $44.00. The Conroe store is out (I bought the last nine, sorry.) The Woodlands has about 25 left. The store computer says the Magnolia store has 57 in stock. I highly suggest you call your store before you make a trip out. The item number is: #276030021

Hope this helps someone!

Wish it was like that everywhere!

wendow
06-04-2012, 02:12 PM
Our Denver ads say $50 :sad2: I checked several places I have family and theirs all say $44. But none of them have Red Cards so that doesn't help much.

zeferjen
06-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Has anyone had luck going into the store where the ad says $50 and getting it for less?

MrBean
06-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Has anyone had luck going into the store where the ad says $50 and getting it for less?

Nope, they had a red tag on the gift card display that said they were on "sale" for $50. Both the manual scanners and the employee confirmed they are still $50 in the system. :headache:

profa
06-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Are disney gift cards good for charcter breakfasts like Goofy or Mickey and Friends?

thelionqueen
06-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Are disney gift cards good for charcter breakfasts like Goofy or Mickey and Friends?

Yes!

thelionqueen
06-05-2012, 02:45 PM
Wish it was like that everywhere!

Just wanted to say I love your Disney Dooney pic in your signature. I love them as well!:thumbsup2

julirina
07-31-2012, 09:59 AM
My apologies if this has already been asked and answered (here or elsewhere). Can I use a Disney GC for tipping at restaurants, or do I have to use the GC for the meal and then tip with cash?

SUSIEQ
07-31-2012, 11:07 AM
My apologies if this has already been asked and answered (here or elsewhere). Can I use a Disney GC for tipping at restaurants, or do I have to use the GC for the meal and then tip with cash?

Yes, you can use a Disney GC for tips.

neeleyd
07-31-2012, 07:41 PM
Just got my Target Debit REDcard and purchased some $50 Disney gift cards. Got my 5% savings. Yippee! Thanks everyone for sharing this great information. I'm still fairly new to this board, but have learned a ton of new information and great tips! Thanks Again :)

PenguinoMF
07-31-2012, 09:41 PM
I bought a bunch (24) gift cards to pay off my trip. How should I go about using them? Should I enter them online or call? I don't want to have to call and take up their time entering that many cards but I thought I read somewhere that there was a limit to the number of forms of payments you can use online. Suggestions?

rdominy
07-31-2012, 09:57 PM
I called with 32 cards and he entered all of them for me. I felt bad about it, but he was a really good sport about it and said he thought that beat his previous record lol.

rdominy
07-31-2012, 09:58 PM
Also right now, you can get about 25% saving on iTunes cards because of the sale on them this week.

CatNipRules
07-31-2012, 09:59 PM
Also right now, you can get about 25% saving on iTunes cards because of the sale on them this week.

I had no idea about this until I saw it here!! I love this board. I ended up getting some iTunes cards and a backpack for Disney for less than the iTunes cards would have been pre-discount.

:goodvibes