PDA

View Full Version : Marriott Harbour Pointe and using Marriott gift cards for park tix

Donald Duck888
01-28-2012, 05:03 PM
I am taking the family to Disney this spring/summer and will be staying at the Marriott Harbour Lake as we will be using our marriott vacation points.

My question is if we can use marriott reward points to exchange for Marriott gift cards then buy our park tix at the resort and charge them to our room and then use the gift checks to pay off said charges? I called Harbour Lake and the person i talked to said no problem but i was just curious if any one on here has ever done this.

It's not that i dont believe what i was told on the phone but that i just want to make double sure as if i were to use all the points to get gift cards and then was told i cant use them for that well i really would not have another use for them and would have wasted my points.:sad2:

Thanks in advance to anyone that has any experience with this.:woohoo:

jennypenny
01-29-2012, 03:58 PM
I would love to know the answer to this as well.

@DD888-are you using gift cards or the gift cheques you can get with platinum premier?

Donald Duck888
01-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Hi Jenny,

I am thinking of using the gift cards as i could not find much info on the cheques when looking for info on this.