PDA

View Full Version : 1 day discount?

kathy87
01-28-2012, 12:12 PM
Does anyone know if there are any discounts for a 1 day ticket for Disney?
I hate to spend solo much money for one day:scared1:

TIA

brymolmom
01-28-2012, 03:26 PM
Not really any deals on 1 day tickets - it is by far the most expensive way to see Disney. If you will be returning again one day...might want to consider an investment in 10 day non-expiring tickets. You can get down to $35 or so per day for these (esp. if you add the water park & more optsion). I would never go to Disney if I had to spent $80 per day (times a family of four that's $320 for ONE DAY - never!).

Cheshire Figment
01-28-2012, 03:29 PM
Disney does not discount one or two day tickets to anybody, including the authorized resellers. So if you find any authorized reseller, including military or The Disney Store, selling one or two day tickets they will charge a premium price over Gate.

bumbershoot
01-28-2012, 03:46 PM
Not really any deals on 1 day tickets - it is by far the most expensive way to see Disney. If you will be returning again one day...might want to consider an investment in 10 day non-expiring tickets. You can get down to $35 or so per day for these (esp. if you add the water park & more optsion). I would never go to Disney if I had to spent $80 per day (times a family of four that's $320 for ONE DAY - never!).

I tried to sell that to DH...we're really considering going to Epcot for one day on what was supposed to be an all Universal trip. $265ish is a lot for just one day!

But $ 1709.86 is so so much more. (non-hopping no-exp from undercovertourist for the 3 of us) [wow...a 10 day no-exp non-hopper WP&M is only a few dollars more? $ 1712.86]

He just wasn't buying it! (it's also because he has other things he wants to do with the money, otherwise I think I could get him to come around)