PDA

View Full Version : 4 bedroom house rental

twooley2
01-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Is there anyone that has recently stayed at this 4 bedroom house VRBO 256608?

twooley2
01-26-2012, 08:16 PM
If you found this on that same property would you back out and change mind about renting it?
http://www.fizber.com/florida-buy-single-family-home-11194630.html

3pletprincesses
01-26-2012, 08:21 PM
If it was me, I would skip it. What if you have reservations and the new owner decides he doesn't want to rent anymore. I would look for something else.

twooley2
01-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Thats what I was thinking but when I spoke to them nothing was mentioned about this. Just that they only accepted checks for payment

cey
01-27-2012, 08:08 AM
My experience with renting a house in WH which was for sale was not positive. We ended up having to vacate the premises several times when the realtor wanted to show the property. All they have to do is give you 24 hours notice and they can bring in potential buyers. I was not comfortable with the possibility of our personal belongings disappearing during the tour.:scared1: Fortunately, nothing went missing, but I would not go through that experience again!

twooley2
01-27-2012, 12:09 PM
I did tell them that we would not be renting it and sent them a copy of the website apparently the site is incorrect but we are still not going to chance it. Its already hard enough to trust someone to rent from so anything that comes up we decided to eliminate from our options . Glad to say we finally found a condo rental. Wish us luck. Everything is great so far and seems in line. We haven't found anything conflicting.