PDA

View Full Version : problems receiving tickets from legoland

cassie714
01-26-2012, 01:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone had issues receiving tickets bought thru the buy one get one free for legoland. I ordered the tickets on monday and the money was taken out of my checking account immediately. It said on the website I would receive email tickets and still nothing. I sent a email to legoland and the only reply I have received so far is a form letter. I am really getting worried now. Thanks for any help

Upatnoon
01-26-2012, 11:10 PM
Just wondering if anyone had issues receiving tickets bought thru the buy one get one free for legoland. I ordered the tickets on monday and the money was taken out of my checking account immediately. It said on the website I would receive email tickets and still nothing. I sent a email to legoland and the only reply I have received so far is a form letter. I am really getting worried now. Thanks for any help
Look in your spam folder.

For whatever reason, this appears to be where the tickets are going for many people, including myself.

cassie714
01-27-2012, 07:27 AM
I ve been checking spam also no luck. If we don't receive them by the time we leave I am assuming I will be able to just bring the receipt and they will issue my tickets.

IDoDis
01-27-2012, 08:57 PM
I have a Legoland coupon for one free child's ticket with a paid adult ticket up for grabs to anyone who can use it. It expires on 3/30/12. Just send me a PM and I will drop it in the mail.