PDA

View Full Version : One for the Money Movie-Groupon deal

Kitzka
01-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Not sure how many of you have ever used a groupon or go to the movies but if you are and you plan to go see the Stephanie Plus movie, One for the Money, there is currently a groupon for it for $6 (for $12 for 2 tickets).

Here is the link

http://www.groupon.com/deals/lionsgate-one-for-the-money

at the bottom of the groupon details there is a link to see which theaters are participating.

Lara

LJSquishy
01-25-2012, 02:53 PM
That would be a good price for evening shows I guess. In my area at AMC theatre, showings before noon are $6 (used to be $5). My husband and I love going to showings before noon! Plus, there are less noisy kids. Lol

budafam
01-25-2012, 02:57 PM
I bought 2. We were planning on going Friday anyways and tickets are $8.50 each here but I had a $10 discount on Groupon so it was only $2. I can't wait to see this movie :)

pixeegrl
01-25-2012, 03:57 PM
Stupid print link kept messing up on me and then when it finally worked it told me I had printed the ticket too many times :eek: I haven't even printed it! I sent a note to customer service and hope they can fix it for me :confused3 It was a good deal for me considering we are going Friday night when ticket prices are $11 a piece!

kim929
01-25-2012, 05:17 PM
If I didn't have gc for the movies I would of got in on this deal.

MOMOFC&C
01-25-2012, 05:20 PM
The theater that I'm looking at using these for is Regal Cinemas. On there website it states no passes accepted for Friday. Does anyone know if this counts as a pass? I know they are talking about the discounted passes that you can purchase. Is this considered the same thing?