PDA

View Full Version : Thanks DISboarders!

deanimal
01-09-2012, 03:26 PM
We just got back from a wonderful holiday including our first visit to Disneyland on Jan 1. I had been so worried that it would be too crowded or that it wouldn't live up to expectations, but we had so much fun! I just want to say a huge thank you to all the people who gave tips and answered questions. Despite the crowds, we were able to do everything we wanted and plan our day to stay one step ahead of everyone else. We went with my in-laws and I lost track of how many times they turned to me and asked, "how did you know that??"
I can hardly wait to take the kids back again when we have more time to spend in the parks. (get ready for a whole new round of newbie questions when that happens!)
Thanks again everyone!

ArchOwl
01-09-2012, 03:28 PM
We just got back from a wonderful holiday including our first visit to Disneyland on Jan 1. I had been so worried that it would be too crowded or that it wouldn't live up to expectations, but we had so much fun! I just want to say a huge thank you to all the people who gave tips and answered questions. Despite the crowds, we were able to do everything we wanted and plan our day to stay one step ahead of everyone else. We went with my in-laws and I lost track of how many times they turned to me and asked, "how did you know that??"
I can hardly wait to take the kids back again when we have more time to spend in the parks. (get ready for a whole new round of newbie questions when that happens!)
Thanks again everyone!

Yay! Glad you had fun! I was in the parks on New Year's Day as well and was pleasantly surprised regarding crowds. I was expecting much worse. I agree it was a very fun day. Looks like Disney reeled another one in! :rotfl: