PDA

View Full Version : Costco Annual Passes?

shellncesar
01-09-2012, 01:25 AM
Hello,
We are looking into getting annual passes. I know Costco in the past have offered the passes at regular prices but with the gift card. Are there any offers this year? We are going in April and would buy them then. Also, do they have Premium Passes? TIA!

skiingfast
01-09-2012, 01:31 AM
I haven't seen any deals like that or for tickets from Cosco in a while. I'm hoping that it is just because of new tickets for 2012 and they will show up soon. Though Disney may not be passing on any discounts to allow third parties any profit.

PinkBudgie
01-09-2012, 09:14 AM
Several years ago right after we bought our APs, Costco offered them with the gift card. So I looked next time we went to buy them and they haven't had them since. I've been watching. Last time we got APs we went through the teacher's union and got $20 off our APs. I haven't checked to see if they still offer a slight discount but I hope to do that again this summer.

starry_solo
01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
The Costco deals in the past have either been park hoppers (4-days with $50 gift card) OR a Deluxe annual pass. This has been within the past 3-4 years that I have had an annual pass.

The best deal was the deluxe annual pass with $50 gift card for $269 and you got the entire $269 as the value if you wanted to upgrade ($269 was the base price for the deluxe AP back then). Lately, it's been a 4-day park hopper (which I think was good for an entire year so it didn't expire within 13 days) with $50 gift card for that same price, but the value of the 4-day was $219-221, so you only "saved" $2.