PDA

View Full Version : Jolly Holiday Bakery Food Blog

lovedisneyland1
01-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Here is a more detailed food blog of the recently opened Jolly Holiday Bakery.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/01/06/dining-in-disneyland-first-look-the-jolly-holiday-bakery/

Nox54
01-08-2012, 10:07 PM
ohmy it all looks so good. I still stand by my desire to try the combo, and now maybe I'll top it off with one of those holiday cupcakes.
Everything looks so good, though. Hopefully others in my party will choose something else and I can taste test. :thumbsup2

Kittyskyfish
01-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Can't WAIT!!! :banana: Now I have to go to bed hungry....lol.

jory29
01-08-2012, 11:49 PM
Here is a more detailed food blog of the recently opened Jolly Holiday Bakery.
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/01/06/dining-in-disneyland-first-look-the-jolly-holiday-bakery/

Thanks so much, for posting this blog! I was able to see the review on the melted cheese sandwich (with the not-so-melted) cheese in it, but it still looked great, and what a nice change from burgers and fries! Does anyone know when the Carnation Cafe will open up again? Want to make sure to try to see Chef Oscar if we can, on our next trip... not sure where he will be. It was sad to hear his wife has cancer, and promising from the fellow Dis-board member who gave hope to him, and to all. The Disboards are so awesome. :goodvibes

jory29
01-08-2012, 11:51 PM
Can't WAIT!!! :banana: Now I have to go to bed hungry....lol.

I am eating a bed time snack of 'crustos' from Taco Time, and am pretending they are Disneyland Churros right now! popcorn::

lovedisneyland1
01-10-2012, 01:13 PM
jory29, you're welcome! I always enjoy reading about all of the new food offerings at Disneyland.

Goofy_Mom
01-10-2012, 01:22 PM
I had the Roast Beef sandwich, very tasty!!

SilentFeline
01-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Thanks for posting! I was so upset that Carnation Cafe is going to be closed during the first visit my DBF and I have had to DLR since May of 2009, but it has given us a chance to think about new dining experiences. There are so many things I want to try at this bakery. The quiche, chicken sandwich, mini pie, flourless chocolate cake, strawberry lemon cupcake, fruit tarts...it all looks and sounds so delicious! I just hope we can fit it all in!

drag n' fly
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Five bucks for a cupcake:faint: