PDA

View Full Version : Can we do this in 1day?

CandMmommy
01-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Pardon the grammar it's c&p from my iPad notes, but can we do all this in 1day with our 2( she will be 2 weeks from 3) and 5 year olds?

Minnie breakfast at plaza inn earliest time possible 7:10?
Fantasyland
It's a small world*
Alice in wonderland
Dumbo flying elephants
Mad tea party
Snow whites scary adventures
Sleeping beauties castle
See princesses

JaneParkerSaturday
01-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Hi !
I don't see why not, maybe after the breakfast try to go to Small World first depending if it is a busy day or not.

HAVE FUN!

3Minnies1Mickey
01-05-2012, 01:49 PM
All rides you listed are in Fantayland. And you'll be able to get this all done in one morning. Princess Fantasy Faire will likely take the most time in line. We typically do all this minus the princesses in an hour or so.

CandMmommy
01-05-2012, 02:00 PM
All rides you listed are in Fantayland. And you'll be able to get this all done in one morning. Princess Fantasy Faire will likely take the most time in line. We typically do all this minus the princesses in an hour or so.
Great! I'm using the map to plan out the area b/b I really have no idea how big the park is. We are going the 3 rd week of march so prob start to get busy!
Any clue how long it takes to get from one end of DL to the other?
Just curious.

greenkai3000
01-05-2012, 02:15 PM
We did about 3/4 of those rides in about an hour, and that's 4 adults who were walking fast. We took advantage of Magic Morning hours where we got into the park at 7am (1 hour before the park officially opened to the public) but got breakfast at 8am. Are you staying on property?

What I'm saying your plan is doable, but riding the rides in FL first and having breakfast afterwards is much better.

CandMmommy
01-05-2012, 02:24 PM
We are staying at hojo and have 1 mm day. Plan to use it Tuesday for Nemo, Mickey toon town and buzz light year and captain eo ( my girls love MJ music)
Then maybe see fairies

sonnyjane
01-05-2012, 02:31 PM
We are staying at hojo and have 1 mm day. Plan to use it Tuesday for Nemo, Mickey toon town and buzz light year and captain eo ( my girls love MJ music)
Then maybe see fairies

I'm so glad you posted this here because we can save you a lot of disappointment with your Magic Morning plan! First of all, Mickey's Toon Town is not open during Magic Morning. Toon Town opens one hour after regular park opening, or TWO hours after Magic Morning begins. Nemo is not a very good ride to do during MM because it is just a downright LONG ride! The ride itself lasts about 20 minutes. That's 1/3 of your Magic Morning GONE! The line for Nemo will still be shorter in the morning right after the park opens, so no need to use your MM time on it. Captain EO has virtually no line at all, and is not even open during Magic Morning anyway. Buzz is a ride that you don't really need to do during Magic Morning if you have other things you'd rather do. I'd say DEFINITELY do Fantasyland on your Magic Morning. You'll accomplish most of the things on your list in that short time.

CandMmommy
01-05-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm so glad you posted this here because we can save you a lot of disappointment with your Magic Morning plan! First of all, Mickey's Toon Town is not open during Magic Morning. Toon Town opens one hour after regular park opening, or TWO hours after Magic Morning begins. Nemo is not a very good ride to do during MM because it is just a downright LONG ride! The ride itself lasts about 20 minutes. That's 1/3 of your Magic Morning GONE! The line for Nemo will still be shorter in the morning right after the park opens, so no need to use your MM time on it. Captain EO has virtually no line at all, and is not even open during Magic Morning anyway. Buzz is a ride that you don't really need to do during Magic Morning if you have other things you'd rather do. I'd say DEFINITELY do Fantasyland on your Magic Morning. You'll accomplish most of the things on your list in that short time.

Thank you so so so much!!!!
I will revamp my ideas then! Thanks!

3Minnies1Mickey
01-05-2012, 03:44 PM
You'll likely be able To hit all of FL in MM even with little ones. The rides are all very close to each other. PFF is further out by Small world and Toontown. We prefer to save Nemo until later in the evening. Also I wouldn't to the castle walk through in the morning. You just walk through and see some scenes from Sleeping Beauty, there is never a line.

CandMmommy
01-05-2012, 04:17 PM
So here is my revamp... All the before lunch stuff listed is what is the " important" stuff!
Using mm
Fantasyland-
It's a small world*
Alice in wonderland
Dumbo flying elephants
Mad tea party
King Arthur's carrousel*
Breakfast 8:20 Minnie's at plaza inn
Snow whites scary adventures
Sleeping beauties castle- see princesses*

Lunch and nap

Frontierland
Critter land*
Train ride*
Dinner and fireworks

cindyland
01-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Small World can go further down your list, it takes longer for the line to grow. Dumbo should be your first or second ride (we like to do Peter Pan first). After the first 90 minutes the line for Dumbo and PP is insane.

CandMmommy
01-06-2012, 09:06 AM
Small World can go further down your list, it takes longer for the line to grow. Dumbo should be your first or second ride (we like to do Peter Pan first). After the first 90 minutes the line for Dumbo and PP is insane.

Great, thanks!

3Minnies1Mickey
01-06-2012, 12:23 PM
Plus I don't think small world is open for mm anyways.

If you are there early for MM you should get everything you want to ride in FL done before breakfast. Then Id head towards Adventureland and make my way back towards critter country. PFF will likely open at 9 am and from what I hear you want to be in line before then. But since you'll be at breakfast I'd do it another day. Or check later in the day for line size.

CandMmommy
01-06-2012, 02:35 PM
We may do Ariel's too, so we get to see princess then too, right? Can I use my own camera for Ariel pictures?

94bruin
01-06-2012, 03:34 PM
We may do Ariel's too, so we get to see princess then too, right? Can I use my own camera for Ariel pictures?

Yes, you can take your own photos. After you aarrive, a photographer will take a photo of your party first. Afterwards, you can hand the photographer your own camera. They will later print out the photo and then try to sell it to you. Not sure how much the print is as we usually decline it.

princesszelda
01-06-2012, 03:43 PM
If it is a MM and youhave that option this is what we do. We cover all of fantasyland then do Breakfast with minnie. After that hope over to Princesses then IASW. The wait will be long but you already got so much out of the way

mabdallah
01-06-2012, 04:12 PM
I did MM hours in the summertime 3 years ago and we had plenty of time to do all of Fantasyland 1 hour before the park opened. I would definitely do Dumbo first (itís a slow loader). Than Peter Pan, Teacups, Alice (if itís open, it was not open for mm when we were there), Carousal, Mr. Toad (can be a little scary since it does go to hell), Snow white (also a little scary for little ones), and Pinocchio. I have often heard that it best to get all the rides done first and put off your Character Breakfast to later like 10 am. By the time the park opens up to the non MM people you could even get in Small World, Buzz, and possibly the submarines. I agree with the others on saving the Princess for another day.

jpark
01-06-2012, 04:22 PM
definitely do dumbo and most of the fantasyland rides first! small world's line seems long but moves relatively fast. i'd recommend getting speedpasses asap as well for splash mountain early, because its one of the rides where they end up running out, or if you get a ticket at 2 pm you have to come back at like 8pm (which prevents you from getting other passes in the meantime!)