PDA

View Full Version : $99 SoCal Resident Ticket is back

ImTooExcitedToSleep
01-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Southern California Specials (http://www.wdwinfo.com/disneyland/tickets.htm#southerncal)

SPECIAL OFFER

2 Day 1-Park Ticket

Valid for visits through 06/09/12 (except 03/30/12-4/12/12 or 06/04/12-06/05/12)

Must be purchased by 06/01/12. Tickets can be upgraded to a Park Hopper for $15. An additional day may be added for $30.

mamaofthree
01-04-2012, 12:20 PM
Whoo-hoo!!! Maybe now my socal sis will meet us on our trip next week!

pinkprincess30
01-05-2012, 01:29 AM
So sould I purchase a $99 two-day pass, then add on TWO days for a total of $159 for a 4-day pass? Is that a pretty good deal?:idea:

ImTooExcitedToSleep
01-05-2012, 10:13 AM
So sould I purchase a $99 two-day pass, then add on TWO days for a total of $159 for a 4-day pass? Is that a pretty good deal?:idea:

Adding a 4th day isn't part of the deal, just a 3rd day. Sorry.

JeriLee
01-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Do you have to add the 3rd day when purchasing this ticket? Or can I make that decision when I use the second day???

If I go for 3 days is it still just $15 to park hop on all 3 days?

LoveDisneyMom
01-05-2012, 04:53 PM
Where do you buy the tickets from to get this deal? When I click on buy tickets it just takes me to the disneyland website

BayAreaMom
01-05-2012, 04:55 PM
2 lame (maybe) questions:
1. Can this be bought at the ticket counter?
2. If bought online, can the non-resident pay for it using their cc?

I agreed to buy my LA (W. Hollywood to be specific) sister a ticket on 1/28 (she is a poor dental resident @ UCLA). She might be able to make it on our next trip on 6/2.

funhouse8
01-05-2012, 04:56 PM
I am going to Disneyland with my Sister who lives in So. Cal. Can she purchase the tickets for us as long as we are going into the parks with her?

VandVsmama
01-07-2012, 10:47 PM
sweet! This may save us almost $200 on tickets! We will be going with a close friend who lives in southern CA. She lives 30-45 min drive from Disneyland.

Disney Dreams
01-08-2012, 02:40 AM
Do you have to add the 3rd day when purchasing this ticket? Or can I make that decision when I use the second day???

If I go for 3 days is it still just $15 to park hop on all 3 days?

It does not specifically state whether you can or cannot. If I were you I would call DLR directly and ask your question, but...

If does state, "Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the Box Office." This leads me to believe this pricing will (may?) not be available at the Box Office. If I am correct, then you would NOT be able to add on at the Park for this special pricing. However, I would call to find out for certain.

As for your question about $15 to make the 3 day a PH, yes. It states the pricing as such right here (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/tickets/?name=TicketListingPage&year=2008).

Where do you buy the tickets from to get this deal? When I click on buy tickets it just takes me to the disneyland website
That is where you purchase them from for this special offer. :wizard:

Welcome to the DISBoards.

2 lame (maybe) questions:
1. Can this be bought at the ticket counter?
2. If bought online, can the non-resident pay for it using their cc?

I agreed to buy my LA (W. Hollywood to be specific) sister a ticket on 1/28 (she is a poor dental resident @ UCLA). She might be able to make it on our next trip on 6/2.

1. Well... it depends upon what offer you are asking about, but most likely: no.

On DL.com under the SoCal Resident 2-Day 1-Park Per Day Ticket offer it states: "Ticket products, price and entitlements available online may be different than the Box Office."

Under Special Offers is says, "Offer not available at Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths."

Again, I would not count on it in person.

I am going to Disneyland with my Sister who lives in So. Cal. Can she purchase the tickets for us as long as we are going into the parks with her?

It specifically states on the web site: "Tickets valid only for Southern California residents within ZIP codes 90000-93599 and Northern Baja California residents within ZIP codes 21000-22999 and proof of residency is required for admission." Do they check? Occasionally. CAN they check? Absolutely.

- Dreams

Kianasmom
01-09-2012, 12:46 AM
I called the actual ticket office today and they said the resident can buy up to 5 tickets. They need to pay for it though. Credit card billng address must be one of the valid zip codes.

MAH4546
01-09-2012, 03:42 AM
sweet! This may save us almost $200 on tickets! We will be going with a close friend who lives in southern CA. She lives 30-45 min drive from Disneyland.

It won't save you money if your from Tucson. And Disney has started putting names on most multi-day tickets and checking ID at purchase. She can't buy them for you if your not a SoCal resident. She can buy them for your kids.