PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else out for school?

closetmickey
01-04-2012, 11:01 AM
On Friday January 27th? Thinking of a day trip to Disneyland. :goodvibes. Any crowd predictions? Thanks!

BayAreaMom
01-04-2012, 11:24 AM
that is the day of the 5K and the half marathon weekend- so probably going to get crowded esp later in the day as folks show up for the 5K (which is at 10:30PM!!). also, DL closes at 8pm and DCA at 9pm- certainly on the earlier side for a friday because of the 5K!

closetmickey
01-04-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks! So do you think that a lot of people will go to the parks on Friday before the 5K? I'm hoping they will want to rest up! :) Anyone know the crowd prediction for that day- though I know they are usually way off!

BayAreaMom
01-04-2012, 11:58 AM
The 5k registration fee includes One (1) Twilight Theme Park Ticket to either DL or DCA that are only valid between Friday, January 27 and Monday, January 30, 2012 anytime after 4:00 p.m to one park.

I am guessing most people will use this on Friday night...a 5k isn't that long such that you need to be well rested (IMHO). And it doesn't make that much sense that a participant would come back the following night? Unless they are a local- SoCal APs are blocked out on Saturday, so maybe those APers would use their AP on Friday (not blocked), then come back Sat night and use the ticket?