PDA

View Full Version : Days Inn Anaheim West (Disneyland Drive)

lillibet123
12-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Hi All

Another hotel question... Does anyone have any info on the Days Inn Anaheim West (Disneyland drive). I am most curious about the walk to the park. We will have my niece with us and I want to make sure it is not to far for her (she can handle 10-15 mins or so). Also wondering about the breakfast and the wifi.

TIA:lovestruc

sonnyjane
12-30-2011, 07:01 PM
If you walk to the parks from that hotel, it will be .84 miles each way... kind of a trek but not out of the question. It is farther than I would like to walk, however. What you can do, though, is walk to the Mickey & Friends parking structure which is nearby and take the tram to the parks if you want to save your feet. Sometimes the lines are long for a tram in the morning and I'll end up walking instead, so if you're in a hurry in the morning you might just want to walk, but at the very least it would be a great way to save yourself from walking on the way back to the hotel. Have you looked at the hotels on Harbor though? I know they cost a bit more, but they are really much easier of a walk, which pays for itself over a multi-day trip!

jlmarr
12-30-2011, 07:09 PM
That's kind of a harrowing walk to get to DL. I'm not sure if there an easy way to get through the M&F parking structure to the tram stop. You could use ART route 11.

sonnyjane
12-30-2011, 07:17 PM
That's kind of a harrowing walk to get to DL. I'm not sure if there an easy way to get through the M&F parking structure to the tram stop. You could use ART route 11.

It would be a pain... you would have to cross the street at the hotel, walk south toward M&F, then cross the street again at the crosswalk and then back-track to get the tram. Like I said...it's more than I would care to walk that's for sure! Paradise Pier was pretty much the farthest I'll stay, and that was only .46 miles or something like that - almost half the distance! (These are from mapmyrun.com)