PDA

View Full Version : La Nuba


surfer_ed
12-22-2011, 10:49 AM
Any bets on when the next La Nuba discounts might be out? I want tickets for Jan 31st. Member's website indicates discount available up for preformances up until December 15th.

Amybe I should just go ahead and pay rack rate but I want to save every cent I can.

cvjw
12-22-2011, 05:02 PM
I don't know the answer to your question, but I am waiting for a discount also. We took advantage of the $50 tickets in October, and the show was so great that we want to see it again in January. I refuse to pay $95 per ticket, so we are also waiting for a deal. If no deals are released for our week (the 1st week of January), we will just wait for another trip to see it again.