PDA

View Full Version : Condo question

dahrjo
12-21-2011, 09:33 PM
Where are a few good sites to check for availabilty for condos/homes to rent in Feb. 2012.
I showed my kids some pictures of some and they really want to try something like that instead of the cramped hotel
We have 3 nights at the beginning of our trip and 3 at the end that we need a place to stay.

mikkiwikki
12-21-2011, 09:44 PM
Where are a few god sites to check for availabilty for condos/homes to rent in Feb. 2012.
I showed my kids some pictures of some and they really want to try something like that instead of the cramped hotel
We have 3 nights at the beginning of our trip and 3 at the end that we need a place to stay.

www.vacationcentralflorida.com

conniehar90
12-22-2011, 11:27 AM
www.disneyneighbor.com

2Pirates2Princesses
12-22-2011, 08:38 PM
Where are a few good sites to check for availabilty for condos/homes to rent in Feb. 2012.

What type of trip are you taking (WDW, Universal, Sea World, etc.)? Is your trip 6 nights total when you say you have 3 nights at the beginning and 3 nights at the end of your trip that you would need a place to stay? A little more information may give others a better idea of what recommendations to make. :)

dahrjo
12-22-2011, 09:02 PM
We are doing Disney for 4 days in the middle-with a group, that part of the trip is all set. We have 3 days on either side of that to find a room for.
Thanks!

Cruz91
12-23-2011, 03:29 AM
Short state usually require payment of a cleaning fee, typically $50-$75. For weekly rentals, most owners wave that fee, and also offer a discounted rate. It may be worthwhile to just rent the place for the whole 7 or 8 nights even if it's vacant the middle three or four.

We usually go through VRBO.com. If you'd like specific places we've stayed and had good experiences with the owners, send me a pm and I can send you links. Another option to look into is Wyndham Bonnet Creek. Ken Price runs a company that matches unused timeshare weeks with folks needing rentals. It's seamless to the renter, and an awesome place to stay. I can never remember his website (but oddly I can remember his name?!?!). Google Ken Price Wyndham Bonnet Creek and you'll find him.