PDA

View Full Version : Bookit.com & Celebration or Bahama Bay reviews

AR81
12-21-2011, 10:21 AM
I keep going back to bookit.com when researching prices for this summers disney vacation and some of the prices just seem too good to be true. Has anyone used bookit.com and can tell me how their experience was? The Bahama Bay resort always has a special rate with them. Has anyone stayed there and how did you like it? Location is important to us so I think it might be too far way for us because we will be visiting disney only not universal. Also, can anyone give me any recent reviews for Radisson Celebration? I think I have always skipped over it because of the bad reviews but I am wondering if anyone can give me an recent, honest review of this hotel. Thanks so much...

littlediva
12-29-2011, 11:09 PM
Hi there. My husband bought our disney tix through the site the past 2 years with no issues. I had never heard of it and am always one to pay a bit extra for some sanity, but it was fine. I would also recommend the we stayed at liki tiki and were very pleased.

SRRN
12-30-2011, 12:33 PM
We just stayed at Bahama Bay 12/4-12/13 and it's a lovely resort.We had a 3 BR condo with the full kitchen,2 baths.The resort has several nice big pools and great restaurant and videos to rent for free. The ride down 192 to Sherbeth Rd was quick and we were at Disney in no time. We would definitely stay there again.:banana: