PDA

View Full Version : Disney video trip report

bosox2001
12-17-2011, 08:15 PM
Hi all,

We recently returned from a great trip to WDW. If you're interested, my video trip report covering all of the highlights can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpiQ-D_kaxY

Thanks to all for making Disney pre and post-trips all the more fun!

john64
12-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Awesome video. I just finished ours from our November 6th-12th trip also. Its not as good as yours. What dates where you there? Answer: Worth the price.

bosox2001
12-17-2011, 10:35 PM
Awesome video. I just finished ours from our November 6th-12th trip also. Its not as good as yours. What dates where you there? Answer: Worth the price.

We were there November 15th for 6 nights...

2xcited2sleep
12-18-2011, 09:12 AM
Priceless. :upsidedow

LOVE it!! :worship: Loved the last one you did as well and so happy to see a new one from your family. :goodvibes Looks like you had some extra magical moments being family of the day and riding the teacups with Alice and White Rabbit -- really cool and seems like it couldn't happen to a nicer family. Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Thanks for sharing. This will become one of my "go to" videos when I need to put a smile on my face and take a virtual trip to the World. :goodvibes

MeMom
12-18-2011, 02:47 PM
Another great video. I put your link on our report last time, and a reader put your new one up today. That was an unexpected and wonderful treat! We all enjoy seeing the fun you had. So glad you were chosen as Family of the Day! :dance3:

Your kids are precious, and your videos show what being with family in Disney World is all about. Hope the 'grands' get to go again soon. They were fun and funny! Thanks for sharing. We'll be back in Disney World this time next week! :cool1:

bosox2001
12-18-2011, 04:03 PM
Another great video. I put your link on our report last time, and a reader put your new one up today. That was an unexpected and wonderful treat! We all enjoy seeing the fun you had. So glad you were chosen as Family of the Day! :dance3:

Your kids are precious, and your videos show what being with family in Disney World is all about. Hope the 'grands' get to go again soon. They were fun and funny! Thanks for sharing. We'll be back in Disney World this time next week! :cool1:

Thanks for the kind words!!!

IheartDDuck
12-18-2011, 09:16 PM
I watched your last video due to MeMom's suggestion and it was so amazing. I was so excited when I saw that you made another! :thumbsup2

MaryAz
12-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Love, love love ur videos!!! Made me laugh and cry!! What an amazing trip!! Thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us!!

MagicalWorldMommy
12-29-2011, 08:49 PM
Loved both videos!! Thanks for posting, your kids are adorable!!

MissPrice
01-02-2012, 07:28 PM
Such a good video! It made me cry, happy tears of course. :goodvibes

PlutosRHM55
01-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Someone posted a link to your last video and when I recognized your username I had to see this one. Another terrific video I must say and I may have to adopt your little saying of "Disney is always worth the price', use it as a coaxing tactic :teeth:

xDisneyAngelx
01-13-2012, 01:32 PM
Hey. Awesome video. Glad you had a great time :-)

tammz
01-13-2012, 09:08 PM
All I can say is WOW :cheer2:
I have friends who keep asking me WHY whay are you going to Disney world WHY spend all that money! This video should answer all their questions! The look on your kids faces were PRICELESS!!! I just cant wait to see the look on my own sons face :) thanx so much for sharing :goodvibes

IluvXU
01-13-2012, 09:40 PM
Another fantastic video. Your children are darling and this video is a wonderful keepsake of the memories! Thanks for capturing and sharing the behind the scenes of Family of the Day!

nickspace
01-13-2012, 10:04 PM
The best!!!

wdhinn89
01-28-2012, 05:31 PM
Such a cute video! Your kids are absolutely adorable! I actually was little teary eyed at some points

CreightonsMomma
01-28-2012, 08:02 PM
Loved the video!! So cute!! Kids are gorgeous! :lovestruc

Moodyzblu
01-28-2012, 08:07 PM
Checked out your videos and left a comment .. great job ! :thumbsup2

bosox2001
01-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Checked out your videos and left a comment .. great job ! :thumbsup2

Thanks for watching and for the kind words!!

wdhinn89
01-28-2012, 10:30 PM
We were there November 15th for 6 nights...

We left on the 15th! small world

hollygolitely93
02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Well done,great comedic timimg and storytelling. I love making family videos. My first ever is of my first born singing and dancing as a newborn. I saw your first video a month before our December trip. As we were taking grandparents for first time I borrowed your idea of having then sing it's a small world and filming Beverly( as from Atlanta we make all our visitors drink Beverly but have never filmed it...) i even used the imagination movers song as a perfect opener...so happy with my own family video so thanks for sharing yours...

I just watched both of yours and realized how much mine resembles yours for first two minutes...yikes guess yours made a lasting impression!!!

When is visit #3?

rndmr2
02-07-2012, 08:34 PM
I watched both of your videos and they were so much fun to watch! You have such cute little ones! I thought I had commented when I first watched them but I don't see it anywhere but I guess I forgot so here it is.