PDA

View Full Version : Super Grover (Sesame Place) pass - for Sea World & Busch Gardens?

aprilfoolwed
12-08-2011, 06:35 PM
We live about an hour from Sesame Place (havent been there since I was about 4yo back in the very early 80s!), but I am interested in this Super Grover pass that they offer.

For $158, you get a year-long pass to Sesame Place, but also admission to both of the Busch Gardens, Sea World and 3 water parks (2 in FL and 1 in VA). This seems like a fantastic deal to me!

We have been looking a bit further north for a vacation this year, but the cheap Florida lodging keeps calling us back to Florida!

Anyone have experience with this pass?

Priorityonecb
12-08-2011, 06:39 PM
We have bought it in the past, and I just purchased ours for this year today! It's an exceptional value!! On top of free admission, you also get free preferred parking which is upwards of $20 at some parks! Locally we go to Busch Gardens/Water Country in Williamsburg. Then, we use it to get into Sea World and their water park in Orlando during our vacations. I had it fed exed to me for $8.

aprilfoolwed
12-08-2011, 06:43 PM
THank you! I am so excited about this possible trip!

We were looking into visiting Williamsburg and also doing BG in VA, but I was taken back by lodging costs.

When we saw this deal, we thought we could go to Florida and do BG, SW and a water park - and maybe even hit the VA BG on the way home (we drive). We could even do a quicky weekend visit to BG VA later in the summer too!

I didn't know about the parking - when I read it I assumed that was parking at just Sesame PLace - even better if it's at all the parks!

Have any good tips on Busch Gardens or Sea World? It's been decades since we've been to any of those!