PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever stayed at VRBO #119332 from Dan Dvorznak?? If so please HELP!!!

Aidensmommy22
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
I found this great place with prices almost too good to be true & the owner of the condo said their cleaning service offers half price disney tickets. Does anyone know if this could be true or if it's a scam? On vrbo, it says the property listing has been there since 2007 so it's not a new listing. I just need to be reassured by someone that has actually stayed there. ANY help would be greatly appreciated!

BrerMama
12-05-2011, 06:15 AM
At a guess... any place that offers half price Disney tickets is a scam. The only legitimate places to get discount tickets are AAA and the authorized ticket resellers (like Undercover Tourist) and the most you'll get is a 10% discount. It's probably a timeshare deal or something similar.

Aidensmommy22
12-05-2011, 09:17 AM
At a guess... any place that offers half price Disney tickets is a scam. The only legitimate places to get discount tickets are AAA and the authorized ticket resellers (like Undercover Tourist) and the most you'll get is a 10% discount. It's probably a timeshare deal or something similar.

That is what I'm afraid of. I wasn't sure how they could offer half price tickets. It sounded so wonderful but I definitely do not want to get scammed!

bstnsprts
12-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Funny I saw this thread yesterday and was in the process of booking with this guy. I had dates set with him and yesterday I e-mailed him asking for a contract. All of a sudden someone else has booked my timeframe. Was it the request for a contract? Can't say for sure it's the same guy, but google the name and some interesting results come up.

Aidensmommy22
12-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Funny I saw this thread yesterday and was in the process of booking with this guy. I had dates set with him and yesterday I e-mailed him asking for a contract. All of a sudden someone else has booked my timeframe. Was it the request for a contract? Can't say for sure it's the same guy, but google the name and some interesting results come up.

That sounds fishy! I did google his name & was able to find some kind of financial scam he was involved in. I haven't been able to find anything on his condo though. I just wish I could get in contact with 1 person who has actually stayed there before. I would feel much better about booking with him. I always hear go with your gut & my gut tells me something may not be right with this guy!

ClanHarrison
12-12-2011, 12:22 PM
I agree, you need to keep it movin'. There's too much inventory & deals in Orlando to get caught up in some foolishness. Some deals just ain't worth it, ya know?