PDA

View Full Version : 30 hours

Disjunky
12-02-2011, 11:49 PM
lol. hey its the little things that count. the last minute packing tradition tomorrow then off to the world sunday am. im dying to get there already.

Boardwalkin
12-03-2011, 01:09 AM
So jealous! Have a great trip!:)

Pinnie
12-03-2011, 10:24 AM
lol. hey its the little things that count. the last minute packing tradition tomorrow then off to the world sunday am. im dying to get there already.

We are heading to the airport in an hour! Looks like the weather is going to be awesome this next week! Have a safe trip and a lot of fun~

pinnie

arthur06
12-03-2011, 11:30 AM
We are heading to the airport in an hour! Looks like the weather is going to be awesome this next week! Have a safe trip and a lot of fun~

pinnie

We left exactly a year ago today. We did a split between DCL and WDW for a week. And the weather was COLD. Our day at CC was so windy and cold they cancelled our excursions.

Glad the weather is more cooperative this year, have a wonderful trip!

moredisneyplease
12-03-2011, 07:59 PM
safe an amazing travels!!!

Disjunky
12-03-2011, 10:26 PM
thanks everyone. im gonna take a nap or about 5 hours now. airport at 5 for our flight. man i cant wait. see some of you there i hope. Look for my Green mickey tags on everything. lol.

staceyj2
12-03-2011, 10:51 PM
Have a great time! We are 10 days out now and I am so excited! Our next week is so terribly busy that I know our departure day is going to be here before we know it!

Try to convince the nice weather to stay there for my trip would ya ? :banana: