PDA

View Full Version : BLT wait list comes through! 2nd BR bath size?

Kidanifan08
12-02-2011, 05:19 PM
We are doing a split stay in June between AKV - CL and BLT. When we called at the 7 month mark (11/4/11) to get BLT, all but 1 of the 5 days we needed for the 2BR dedicated was available. So, we took the 2BR lock-off for those 5 days. We got the e-mail today that our WL for a 2BR dedicated came through :banana:

We are excited to have a second BR with 2 beds, and we really didn't really need the kitchenette. We have not stayed in a 2BR at BLT, but have been in a studio. Is the 2nd BR bath quite a bit larger in the dedicated than the lock-off?

Our trip is almost complete -- tomorrow is 180 days.:thumbsup2 The IPO at AKV has all of our requests for the 9 nights, so hopefully everything will be set by tomorrow AM!!:woohoo::woohoo:

dbs1228
12-02-2011, 05:30 PM
I thought the bath in the 2nd bedroom was average size. My 3 teenaged DD's were fine with it! The fact there is the 3rd bath off the living area is great! I LOVE the 2 bedroom units at BLT, love the lay out. We stayed at OKW 2 bdrm and thought the space was great but prefer the layout of 2bdrm BLT. I like the teens at the opposite end of the villa and you can't beat the 3rd full bath with 3 girls! Have a great time.

Kidanifan08
12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
I thought the bath in the 2nd bedroom was average size. My 3 teenaged DD's were fine with it! The fact there is the 3rd bath off the living area is great! I LOVE the 2 bedroom units at BLT, love the lay out. We stayed at OKW 2 bdrm and thought the space was great but prefer the layout of 2bdrm BLT. I like the teens at the opposite end of the villa and you can't beat the 3rd full bath with 3 girls! Have a great time.

One of our favorite features of AKV and BLT is the extra bathroom. With our June trip, we will be 8 people with 2 sets of parents, 20, 18, 15 and 6. The third bath is mandatory! For better or worse, the first 4 nights will be AKV-concierge, with only two bath. I hope that having concierge will make the lack of a third bathroom worth it!!

We had a BLT studio in October, and the bathroom was tiny. Thinking about the space, I have to believe the second bathroom in the dedicated 2BR is noticeably bigger.