PDA

View Full Version : Just Made Ressie for 40th B-day!!!

VanessasMom
11-30-2011, 09:36 AM
On a whim, I called this morning to see if there would be any availability at the love of my life...Boardwalk for a week starting on May 29th (day after Memorial Day). Low and behold....BWV Preferred View Studio was available. In fact, BWV Boardwalk View was available for all but my actual birthday. :( So, I waitlisted for it. But, I am now SO excited to be going to WDW for my 40th. Can't think of a better way to celebrate my young-at-heart b-day. :goodvibes

bobbiwoz
11-30-2011, 09:58 AM
Great!

I'll be at WDW for my birthday in January, too. We have lunch set at Le Cellier. Sigh, it's my Medicare birthday.:lmao:

MinnieGi
11-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Woohoo!! Celebrated my 40th there too!! Can't think of a better place!

VanessasMom
12-02-2011, 12:29 PM
It just keeps getting better...I was able to secure all of the dining ressies I wanted at the times I wanted them...and I was just moved to Bay Lake Tower because my waitlist came thru. I LOVE Boardwalk, but would really like to try BLT. Turning over a new leaf with my 40th b-day. lol

Inkmahm
12-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Woohoo!! Celebrated my 40th there too!! Can't think of a better place!

Me, too! Took my 4 and 6 year old nieces for that 40th birthday and they still remember me celebrating it. Of course, I was there for my 50th, too. And pretty much every one since then and some before, too. I just automatically schedule my March trip to include my birthday each year. There is NO better place on earth to spend your birthday.

permavac
12-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I was at BWV for my 40th birthday last year with my DH and family members from my side. I had the best time! :banana: Disney is such a great experience for a "hallmark" birthday. I know you will enjoy it!

Terri

Nonsuch
12-03-2011, 01:21 PM
...I am now SO excited to be going to WDW for my 40th. Can't think of a better way to celebrate my young-at-heart b-day. :goodvibes
Happy Birthday :goodvibes
I just had similar good birthday booking Karma :wizard:
Booked 2 days at the VGC for my 50th, only 1 month in advance :thumbsup2

mikron
12-04-2011, 04:42 AM
Happy Birthday, hope you get your date. We always stay at BW with BWview. We own at SSR & OKW but love BW. To us the view is the best view for action in Disney.

nolanboys
12-04-2011, 08:59 AM
How fun for you. I will be calling in January for NYE to celebrate my 40th as well. Can't think if a better place to do it at!:goodvibes

FigmentLady
12-04-2011, 09:22 AM
So exciting! I just posted a thread on the resorts board looking for some feedback about where to stay when I celebrate my 30th there next year.

Have a magical birthday!!

lisaviolet
12-04-2011, 12:57 PM
I called this morning to see if there would be any availability at the love of my life...Boardwalk

Hey! Hand's off the love of MY life Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

But I see you cheated on your so-called love anyway. :rotfl2: BLT. :sad2: ;)

Anyway - have a wonderful time! What fun. I did my 40th at WDW (VWL) as well - same time of year. Great memory - great time.

Yeah for you! :thumbsup2

lisaviolet
12-04-2011, 01:00 PM
How fun for you. I will be calling in January for NYE to celebrate my 40th as well. Can't think if a better place to do it at!:goodvibes

Hey! Hi! :flower3:

Have fun! Of course Ms. I love people person celebrates surrounded by the masses. :rotfl2: Have a wonderful time.

Poohs Pal
12-04-2011, 01:09 PM
I hope you have a wonderful 40th birthday at the world. I have BLT booked for DD's 40th. She has a couple of friends now living in florida and I plan to privately contact them and invite them for a night of celebration at Jellyrolls. I already have one of her friend's that has moved to Texas and one of her cousins that will join us as a surprise. We will fly in on a Thursday and Friday morning DD and I will go to the spa and when we return everyone will be waiting in the room to surprise her. Susan

OneEyedCats
12-04-2011, 09:51 PM
Happy Early Birthday to you! I'll be celebrating my upcoming 40th B-day in the World too. (AKL in January)