PDA

View Full Version : Castaway Ray's Stingray Adventure - can someone answer some ?'s for me please???

disneychic
11-29-2011, 09:10 PM
OK, so I booked this today for our upcoming Feb. cruise. We will be bringing my 5 year old niece to do this (I hope she will like it but we don't have any kids so we're just going to have to see :confused3). But, I booked this for my husband, myself and my niece. Do I have to book this for myself if all I want to do is take photos/videos of her enjoying (lets hope) the activity? I guess my question is, would I be able to be close enough to get good photos without paying for the exersion? I don't really need to interact, I just want to take photos/videos however, I booked it for all 3 of us just in case.

magrudersmakes3
11-30-2011, 07:06 AM
We did this in October and I don't see how you could get close enough without a ticket. It was fenced off to seperate it. With that being said, I would still call and ask.

lynnemcb
11-30-2011, 07:40 AM
hi my dd did this in october - i didnt do the excursion with her but went in with her - heard the talk and then sat on the beach area inside the fence. Thats OK. [I]t was fine for pictures and the stigrays also came close to shore so you could get a close up

Lynne

MinnieLynnie
11-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Yes, I believe you'll have to buy a ticket for yourself.

disneychic
11-30-2011, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'm booked and I'll stay that way! I dont want to miss any of the experience so, it seems best I just get a ticket.