PDA

View Full Version : Cheap hotel for night before CSR trip?

GSUJillybean
11-28-2011, 02:40 PM
Hi!

I'm taking my 4 year old to WDW in March-- we're doing a week at CSR.

Normally we fly, but this time we're driving, and I want to arrive the night before so we can check in, then use our park tickets all day.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a cheap hotel in the area for one night that's clean and relatively unscary? Or is it worth springing for a room only reservation at CSR the night before?

ncc1701
11-28-2011, 03:44 PM
We stay at the Courtyard by Marriott near DTD a couple of years ago.It was near the shopping centers.While it wasn't dirt cheap it was a nice clean reasonable priced hotel in an area we felt comfortable in staying. Therre were other hotels/motels chains around but we wanted to rack up some Marriott points;)

Luna_Lovegood
11-28-2011, 04:21 PM
I don't know what you consider cheap, but we like Buena Vista Suites. It's pretty close, has a living area, does a great free breakfast, and we usually get it for around $89 per night. Compared to Disney resorts, at least, that's a great deal. :)

MEK
12-02-2011, 01:03 PM
Try using trip advisor. It may help you make an informed decision. You may want to consider just staying at one of the value resorts the night before, although they may not be a super value price that time of year.